One Synth Challenge #117: ModulAir by Full Bucket (Rellik Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ModulAir

Good luck everybody! :tu:

As it is my usual habbit when it is about one of my synths, I will not take part in voting... you all did an outstanding job! :hail:
Many of your reported bugs/request will be fixed in and added to v0.9.0.

Thanks a lot + Cheers
Björn

... see this post...

Cheers, Björn

I have voted.
Felt perfectly natural to put myself at 1 point. :D

Well done all - a bunch of interesting tracks exploiting this deep synth - could hack on at the sounds for ever! :clap: :clap: :clap:

***** DoctorBob has VOTED *****

dB

Voted!
Quality synth, quality engineers, quality musicians. I enjoyed listening to your creations a lot, guys.

A pity I didn't find enough inspiration and motivation to finish a track with Modulair. I fiddled with it though and made one or the other patch with growing fascination and slowly more insight. I am sure that this one is a keeper I will return to in the future.

Lots of thanks to Full Bucket!

Greetings and merry Christmas to all!
Ruedi

RuediRena wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:50 pm Voted!
Quality synth, quality engineers, quality musicians. I enjoyed listening to your creations a lot, guys.

A pity I didn't find enough inspiration and motivation to finish a track with Modulair. I fiddled with it though and made one or the other patch with growing fascination and slowly more insight. I am sure that this one is a keeper I will return to in the future.

Lots of thanks to Full Bucket!

Greetings and merry Christmas to all!
Ruedi
Same happened to me - voted as well...

Something similar happened to me...but no voting, yet.
I had countless inspirations, but nothing did justice to the awesomeness of ModelAir. It screams for a masterpiece and I will do my best to one day put my best foot forward with it. Love it and can't wait for its evolution!
Björn, you never cease to amaze me and you continue to outdo yourself. Fantastic stuff! :hyper: :hug:

My vote is in

I've voted, though what i entered is very subject to change.
There were really tiny, subjective, things that made the splits in my voting (i also tried to keep the average under 4 this time.)
I hope to hear more music from all of y'all as this goes on. Everything accomplished here shows both achievement and potential for even more. Hard to vote.

And Modulair is such a fun synth. Looking particularly at what's in store for 0.9, I'm definitely going to revisit it whenever possible.
Maybe it'll evolve enough to warrant a new OSC!
mostly here for the One Synth Challenge
you can hear some of my newest music at: https://wrenharmonic.bandcamp.com/ or https://www.youtube.com/@wrenharmonic

Voted :)

Finally version 0.9.1 is here.
I think it fixes some of the issues some of you had.
And adds some more... :hihi:

Cheers, Björn

Nice, @Bjorn! It's a shame I didn't have time to make a decent track this time around, only lots of ideas that didn't pan out. :(

Voted!

Preparing Soundcloud comments as I speak - will add them later tonight. :)
All Ted Mountainé's Songs on Spotify | Soundcloud | Twitter | His Latest Videos
The Byte Hop, the virtual home of Ted Mountainé – news as they might have happened.

z.prime wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:43 pm Nice, @Bjorn! It's a shame I didn't have time to make a decent track this time around, only lots of ideas that didn't pan out. :(
That's a pity indeed, I am a big fan of your amazing works! :tu:

Cheers, Björn

Voted.

Lot's of impressive 4's and 5's.

Return to “Instruments”