Zebra 2 wavetables

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there an easy way to create your own wavetables in Zebra2? What I mean is: converting samples into wavetables.

Not really atm... There are tools, and there's a whole thread about it here:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=248121

Thanks Urs! (I love you, btw, still waiting for Ace2 :)
So Jupiter's Wav2Zebra is not worth trying?

Neopneumokok wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:34 pm Thanks Urs! (I love you, btw, still waiting for Ace2 :)
me too :oops:
So Jupiter's Wav2Zebra is not worth trying?
Oh, it's worth checking out for sure! Just not as easy as dragging a .wav file onto the UI...

Wav2Zebra works great! Btw, I dream about a U-he synth that would allow sample import. Bazille2 maybe? ;)

Me three.
<List your stupid gear here>

Check out my OSC#104 track here: https://soundcloud.com/p-e-t-e-r-h/osc- ... kas-attack
It's all Zebralett even the speech samples...used Wav2Zebra and a lot of patience...The Sample "Stuckas" and "Angriff" are actually afair 4 individual patches that played one after another resemble the words.

Did the same trick for the OSC about Thorn and Fathom (see OSC entries in my profile). All are WT Synths but none of them provides for the same sample import/resampling options that Tone2 Icarus provides. That's a bit sad because it's fun to use wavetabled samples for creative stuff.

Peter, that sounds amazing! I'll certainly be experimenting with Zebra's wavetables, creating lots of crazy ones with my samples :)

Return to “Instruments”