Call to Arms: Charity 2018 ($38609 final result raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bastl Thyme: $170

Luftrum wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:34 am Checkpoint!
All bids up to this point is updated on the frontpage. :)

We got new stuff added to the list. :party:

Don't forget we got a 2nd hand auction running too, managed by EnGee. Here you can donate your old and unused plugins to a good cause and bid on stuff too - go grab a bargain!
dandezebra wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:00 pm Soundiron is on the list twice with different item options. Did they donate twice?
Apparently they did :lol: I should have spotted that! They were contacted by me and by U-o but apparently the chose to donate more after U-o made the contact, which is great, don't know how he did it though :hihi: we need him to contact more, in fact he already did and is responsible for a lot of the contributions. I have now merged the two and re-arranged the licenses. :)
It's top secret information. :hihi:

----

I contacted 45-55 developers (the most of them via email, the rest via their website form - therefore I don't know the correct number). I got only 10+ positive replies and one negative. :tu: For me it's OK to get a reply like "Yes, I'm in!" or "No, I don't want to contribute this year like years before." , but such a shame the rest of developers who will not even respond. :neutral:

But... if it's not a secret, Youlean is in. We are in contact for longer time and I asked him months before StC charity started. I would like to thank Youlean and also Auburn and Juno for Frosting (brand new contributors) and also other long time companies/contributors/supporters. :clap:
yzcoruhT

SoundRadix Radical Bundle 3 License $110
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Dune 2 $50
Halion Bundle $30
SPC Plug-ins Coupon $10

Dune2 - $50
Trance, Trance Is Life

U-o wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:09 pm I contacted 45-55 developers (the most of them via email, the rest via their website form - therefore I don't know the correct number). I got only 10+ positive replies and one negative.
Fantastic job! Well done. :party: :hug:
My Soundcloud Too many pieces of music finish far too long after the end. - Stravinsky

Awesome effort and donations! (y)

Soundiron Voices of Gaia: $45

Navi Retlav All NRS Soundware: $5
CFA-Sound GRIP Value Drive Compressor: $5
Audiority Effects Plugin Bundle: $5

GARBAREK GOOD FOR:

Xils StiX $85

discoDSP Bliss $35

Forward Audio faTimeAlign $30

YummyBeats Collection Bundle $35

Resonance Sound Vintage Movie Vocals Bundle $40
:) :tu: :)

Pluginboutique Bundle - $50
Trance, Trance Is Life

Soundiron Voices of Gaia. $50
Soundiron Voices of Rapture. $50
Soundiron Voices of Rage. $50
AAS Integral Bundle: $70

Initial Audio Heatup 2 License - $15
Yummy Beats 4 - $5
LVC Audio One Plugin or t-chain of choice - $5
Tracktion Waveform 9 Bundle - $20

U-o wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:09 pm
Luftrum wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:34 am Checkpoint!
All bids up to this point is updated on the frontpage. :)

We got new stuff added to the list. :party:

Don't forget we got a 2nd hand auction running too, managed by EnGee. Here you can donate your old and unused plugins to a good cause and bid on stuff too - go grab a bargain!
dandezebra wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:00 pm Soundiron is on the list twice with different item options. Did they donate twice?
Apparently they did :lol: I should have spotted that! They were contacted by me and by U-o but apparently the chose to donate more after U-o made the contact, which is great, don't know how he did it though :hihi: we need him to contact more, in fact he already did and is responsible for a lot of the contributions. I have now merged the two and re-arranged the licenses. :)
It's top secret information. :hihi:

----

I contacted 45-55 developers (the most of them via email, the rest via their website form - therefore I don't know the correct number). I got only 10+ positive replies and one negative. :tu: For me it's OK to get a reply like "Yes, I'm in!" or "No, I don't want to contribute this year like years before." , but such a shame the rest of developers who will not even respond. :neutral:

But... if it's not a secret, Youlean is in. We are in contact for longer time and I asked him months before StC charity started. I would like to thank Youlean and also Auburn and Juno for Frosting (brand new contributors) and also other long time companies/contributors/supporters. :clap:
I was wondering for ones like DMG Audio, Toneboosters, Tokyo Dawn, or Klanghelm, would be great to have them donate something.

bastl grandpa alu - $200
bastl knit rider alu - $200

mlilley2001 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:16 am Bastl SoftPop: $130
Bastl Cinnamon: $75
Twisted Electrons Crazy8: $75
sorry but cinnamon is already past 100.

Return to “Instruments”