Zone by Audiaire

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Earth Sounds Expansion Zone

datrapgawd wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:23 pm i just grabbed this, used code ZONE25 on their website... sounding great so far, sequencing is where its at man
Code is expired/not valid?

nj wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:31 am
datrapgawd wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:23 pm i just grabbed this, used code ZONE25 on their website... sounding great so far, sequencing is where its at man
Code is expired/not valid?
i grabbed it the last hour thats why. sorry bruh :dog:

This synth sounds really amazing and I like a lot its GUI simplicity, but I'd like to give a suggestion, as I think it'd improve significantly the workflow:
You should improve its modulation section. Instead of 8 modulation tabs you should replace it with a modulation matrix. Maybe something like Rob Papen synths (as it takes roughly the same GUI space). As it is now, it feels clumsly and outdated.. Everything in this synth feels quick and easy, except the modulation part!

Would be cool to have a morphing pad like Wiggle has.

Distorted Horizon wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:30 pm Would be cool to have a morphing pad like Wiggle has.
This would be cool but sometimes those morphing pads causes graphical glitches or something. I wouldn't want zone to use more resources tbh

Today we are one year old! To celebrate use the coupon "YEARONE" to take off 20% on your purchase. The sale ends on October 4th.

Intriguing synth design.

Can those sequencer ‘lanes’ operate in one shot (i.e., non-looped) mode? Like an envelope, kinda sorta?

If not, I would definitely need either that option, or simply more envelopes. Bread ‘n butter for my patch creation, much of the time.

Oh, and did this post about velocity ever get answered in any way? . . .

:
hesnotthemessiah wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:18 pm Just had a quick demo and like the sound of the few filters I have played with. But have a couple of issues:-

1)If velocity control is set to on (via the Settings "IGNORE VELOCITY" option) then velocity will have an affect on what ever you set to be controlled by velocity (good :) ) AND will always affect the Master volume output (bad :bang: ). To make matters worse, there is no way to control the scale of how velocity affects this Master volume output control. If velocity control is set to off then velocity cannot be use to control anything. This restricts the use of velocity on other parameters. Velocity could be set to control the depth of a LP filter for example, but, because you have no control over how velocity affects the Master volume output, you could have trouble actually hearing it at low velocities! Having no control over the scale of how velocity affects the actual Master volume output also makes setting the velocity control scales for each sound source via the mod matrix pretty impossible/difficult to do. Image Line's Poizone has the same problem - I posted something similar on the IL Poizone forum in 2015 but had no replies. Maybe there are not many of us that like to use velocity to control the filter?

2) The Settings "IGNORE VELOCITY" option affects all instances of Audiaire.

I am only posting this because I really like what I hear (nice squidgy resonant filters :P ). But the way it's velocity control is currently implemented means that it is currently not a product I would purchase.

The modulation matrix does seem limited compared to other plugins out there. Would really love to have modulation matrix control over the filter's attack, depth or sustain controls, or FX parameters, for example. To a lesser extent, it is a shame you can't have two modulation sources (not including the current option of MIDI cc) so that you could, for example, use an LFO to modulate the SOURCE amount (which is possible in other plugins).

Thanks in advance.

The sequencer grid operation can be toggled to switch key triggering on/off

And yes regarding the previous post on velocity sensitivity. As of v1.2 vel sensitivity can now be also be switched on/off by clicking the Zone logo and accessing options

Thanks

We are super excited to announce our new plugin Zenith! For more info: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=535253

Use the code FRIDAY25 to get 25% off on the checkout!

We have extended our sale for Cyber Monday!

Proud to announce that Zone has won MusicTech's "Highly Commended Soft Synth" award of 2019.

Our holiday sale is on!

UlasK wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:40 pm Our holiday sale is on!
can I use this coupon on bundles?

rickymark wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:46 pm can I use this coupon on bundles?
Yes you can!

Return to “Instruments”