VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Earth Sounds Expansion Zone

Introductory price of $115/£89 or rent to own @ Splice

https://www.audiaire.com/

https://splice.com/plugins/38651584-zon ... y-audiaire

Last edited by ere2learn on Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:31 am, edited 6 times in total.

iLok :dog: :help: :smack:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Wow, OK, I've just finished browsing the presets. First, I have to say I'm really pleasantly surprised by the quality of the sound : it's very, very, very good ! The presets are truly interesting and cover a wide range. The only downside is that a lot of presets are not tuned correctly (not on C, sometimes not on 440). As I really love the sound of this thing, I may consider a purchase, but since there is no intro price, no need to buy it now, so I'll wait for an offer, maybe on Black Friday or Christmas ?
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

A question:
The lanes modulation are per voices ?
Best
YY

GUI looks nice. Judging sound demos, not sure if I like the sound itsel. Looking forward the Splice deal. May take to month or two to give synth a proper change.

KLIP inspired synth? :wink:

I don't understand what exactly sets it apart from the rest of the already bloated market of synths. I don’t hear the magic nor can’t see anything special about it in the demo. To me itseems like just another drop in the ocean. I missed something? :?: