Native Instruments Massive X Synth - Sequel to Massive (Out Now!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive Massive X X-Squared For Massive X

vurt wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:18 pm do ni endorse flat earth?
Aye, the flat earth vst is part of the Komplete Nonsense bundle.

Acid Mitch wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:36 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:18 pm do ni endorse flat earth?
Aye, the flat earth vst is part of the Komplete Nonsense bundle.
:party: :clap:

fisherKing wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:31 pm
BennyLucassi wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:15 pm It's a nice synth and all it does seem kinda 'chunky" to me, sluggish and choppy. I also wish they had a bigger and more diverse collection of factory presets to showcase the power this synth can do.
316 presets isn't enough (or diverse enough)?
anything less than 324 is an abomination! :tantrum:

BennyLucassi wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:15 pm It's a nice synth and all it does seem kinda 'chunky" to me, sluggish and choppy. I also wish they had a bigger and more diverse collection of factory presets to showcase the power this synth can do.
Yeah, consider yourself lucky to have 316 presets. Think of all those poor souls who bought an expensive Steinway D and only got a single preset! :-o
I'm involved with photography & audio. For more info, take a look at my site:
GlenVision.com

Elektronisch wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:43 am
collider wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:54 pm I'm not interested in Massive X because I don't want to work with a plug-in that makes my Macbook fan run all the time. Seriously.
And Massive X is not interested in working with people who's Macbooks will slow the plugin down :clown:

Could not resist turning things around from dev perspective :D
Then it's a win=win situation! :D

McLilith wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:40 pm
Yeah, consider yourself lucky to have 316 presets. Think of all those poor souls who bought an expensive Steinway D and only got a single preset! :-o
but no aliasing.
which proves that additional presets are what cause aliasing.

that's a scam right there. i sat down at a 'steinway' recently. no power switch, no midi. and no usb!

Functional wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:35 am Also another item on the wishlist: expanding the noise oscs altogether. I want to control their phase too.
There's a phase control for each noise osc in the Voicing page. ;)

fisherKing wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:44 pm
that's a scam right there. i sat down at a 'steinway' recently. no power switch, no midi. and no usb!
Yeah, there's not even a cup holder! :o

Though in fairness, with the lid closed, they make decent dining tables. :wink:
GlenVision.com

McLilith wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:49 pm
fisherKing wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:44 pm
Yeah, there's not even a cup holder! :o

Though in fairness, with the lid closed, they make decent dining tables. :wink:
there's a lid? that opens? (this could explain my confusion....)

cupholders of the world, unite and take over :singer:

vurt wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:52 pmcupholders of the world, unite and take over :singer:
Yes. Whenever I release my first Kontakt instrument, I promise it shall have cupholders!
GlenVision.com

Functional wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:29 pm So why should we deem this any more acceptable?
Pretty simple imo;
highkoo wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:18 pm There is still no f**king manual, correct?
That doesnt make someone not-wrong, and maybe doesnt excuse confidence in wrongness, but it does excuse quite a huge bit of fumbling around that led to being wrong.
ImageImageImageImage

vurt wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:52 pm cupholders of the world, unite and take over :singer:
Cupholders of the World
Hand my coffee over :singer:

chk071 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:06 pm
pixel85 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:56 pm
highkoo wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:16 pm Ya, and for some reason people are quicker to fault a random user for stumbling around trying to figure out wtf is going than the beloved NI for leaving us sitting with this mess.
What mess? It's more fun to tweak synths without manual. It's the best way to explore and learn synth or any other instrument. This way you can create a sound in a way that nobody else did before and most importantly it's so much fun to experiment with synths not knowing what to expect :) it's also good for brain to work this way.
That's the difference. Positive attitude <---> negative attitude.
From Stockholm?
You both sound insane.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Instruments”