Native Instruments Massive X Synth - Sequel to Massive (Out Now!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive Massive X X-Squared For Massive X

Well we all know that NI likes to prototype stuff in Reaktor. But it does get extrapolated to more optimized C++ code after the fact.

chk071 wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:17 pm
pdxindy wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:42 pm And thankfully, Massive X is not Reaktor based!
It's most likely Reaktor based. It's just not a Reaktor instrument. ;)
As long as it is independent from Reaktor and I don't have to open it, then Massive X is still on my interest list.

For me, I'll buy it even if it's a Reaktor synth! It looks amazingly great but I don't know how CPU hungry it would be.

To be honest: there‘s NO problem for me with Reaktor based synths. Quite cool stuff... My sympathy for the guys who are not able to use it. But please don’t take this personally!

I don't know why people if talk about whether or not it's going to be reaktor based. We've already seen that it is it's own plugin, from the AU list in Logic shown in pictures/videos.

martinjuenke wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:34 pm To be honest: there‘s NO problem for me with Reaktor based synths. Quite cool stuff... My sympathy for the guys who are not able to use it. But please don’t take this personally!
Please... enjoy whatever you want to... as will I... :tu:

Hopefully any day now the Hype train will blow it's whistle and leave the station (i.e. Native Instruments)!

DrEntropy wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:43 pm Hopefully any day now the Hype train will blow it's whistle and leave the station (i.e. Native Instruments)!
https://youtu.be/ZbzU-1oiCgk

DrEntropy wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:43 pm Hopefully any day now the Hype train will blow it's whistle and leave the station (i.e. Native Instruments)!
Patience. It's coming in February. :)

Does it, though? Lack of any official info is rather concerning.

What I want to know is if MX will have some kind of wavetable editor. (Especially one that lets you edit in frequency domain). I have not seen anything that suggests that it will have this feature. But yes, we will find out soon enough, so i will be patient :)

TaylorSN wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:11 pm Does it, though? Lack of any official info is rather concerning.
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

zenophilix wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:05 pm
TaylorSN wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:11 pm Does it, though? Lack of any official info is rather concerning.
Besides that, I mean. They were completely silent about it since October.

TaylorSN wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:27 pm
Sorry, but I really don‘t see your point. What should they say in the meantime? „We stay with what we annonced“? „Nothing has changed with our time line“? C‘mon, be serious. Native Instruments is one of the biggest and most reliable companies in this business. They‘ve earned a bit trust in what they‘re doing. Okay, and now I make some music with Kontakt... :phones:

martinjuenke wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:49 pm
TaylorSN wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:27 pm
Sorry, but I really don‘t see your point. What should they say in the meantime? „We stay with what we annonced“? „Nothing has changed with our time line“? C‘mon, be serious. Native Instruments is one of the biggest and most reliable companies in this business. They‘ve earned a bit trust in what they‘re doing. Okay, and now I make some music with Kontakt... :phones:
+1. Not too sure what else they'd announce at this point, it's coming next month. I'm sure they've taken great care to make sure the successor to Massive goes smoothly.
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

Return to “Instruments”