Native Instruments Massive X Synth - Sequel to Massive (Out Now!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive Massive X X-Squared For Massive X

perfumer wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:45 am
hivkorn wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:29 am but something is strange, why the synth have song part ? (bridge 1 , bridge 2 , part 1) is it to change the preset with midi input or it is a full seq into the synth ?
VirSyn Tera, Maschine, etc.
Elektronisch wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:34 am
EvilDragon wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:33 am
Elektronisch wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:09 am
EvilDragon wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:25 am Those are not layers. They look more like output paths (to master, to separate send FX or something...)
Looks to me more like layers because of mute and solo buttons and the knob seems to be like the volume output
It's not layers ;)
Ok might be :) we wount know until more is releaved :D
He knows.
Glad to hear it's not layers. It looked that way and I was already losing interest in the synth because of it.

SLiC wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:25 pmThat's good to know, I look forward to being surprised and impressed :tu: Frankly I have been a bit underwhelmed by NI over the last few years (probably why I am still on KU10 and only upgraded Reactor in the last few years) but I hope its a big win for them...whist I wait Dune 3 and Pigments (+ Serum MPE support) are keeping me entertained, it will need to be very good indeed with the current superb WT/WA based offerings :D
I'm very disappointed from NI in recent years. All the new synths have been Reaktor based and even though some of them are quite interesting I dislike the workflow inside Reaktor so I never use a one of them.

Massive X will finally be a new synth outside Reaktor. That is why it interests me.

You're missing out on some really great stuff, tho.

Yes he is, but I understand. Working with Reaktor Ensembles vs standalone vst's are usually a pita for me and in the end I hardly ever use Reaktor Ensembles in projects nearly as much as I would if they were standalone vsts
rsp
sound sculptist

EvilDragon wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:35 pm You're missing out on some really great stuff, tho.
Well, maybe someday they will actually make Reaktor user friendly... in the meanwhile I have plenty of other great stuff to use :tu:

And thankfully, Massive X is not Reaktor based!

pdxindy wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:42 pm
EvilDragon wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:35 pm You're missing out on some really great stuff, tho.
Well, maybe someday they will actually make Reaktor user friendly... in the meanwhile I have plenty of other great stuff to use :tu:

Because it will be Kontakt based :)

dune_rave wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:22 pm
pdxindy wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:42 pm

Because it will be Kontakt based :)
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry:

Anyone know if Massive X is going to have a wavetable editor? Would be nice one-stop-shopping not to use other software for editing WTs.

Or does WT stand for “wishful thinking”? :D

Kypresso wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:28 pm
Cinebient wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:34 am It has water noise :)
Its the sound of all the fanboys getting over excited and peeing themselves.
You say that like it’s a bad thing. What else are weekends for? :hyper:

liquid234 wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:13 pm Anyone know if Massive X is going to have a wavetable editor? Would be nice one-stop-shopping not to use other software for editing WTs.

The people who know are not allowed to say...

liquid234 wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:33 pm
Kypresso wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:28 pm
Cinebient wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:34 am It has water noise :)
Its the sound of all the fanboys getting over excited and peeing themselves.
You say that like it’s a bad thing. What else are weekends for? :hyper:

Peeing your pants is cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FElfV-2H5vU

pdxindy wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:43 pm
liquid234 wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:13 pm Anyone know if Massive X is going to have a wavetable editor? Would be nice one-stop-shopping not to use other software for editing WTs.

The people who know are not allowed to say...
Certainly. But NDAs don’t specifically forbid cryphic hints, fuzzy innuendo, or speaking in Latin do they? :ud:

its official!!

http://bfy.tw/Ll6S

im sorry :clown:

EvilDragon wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:42 am
Halonmusic wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:44 am Is this a update to Massive or something else? Haven't read through the thread.
It's a successor to Massive. A completely new synth, installs alongside old Massive, not preset compatible with Massive.
Ok thanks.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

pdxindy wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:42 pm And thankfully, Massive X is not Reaktor based!
It's most likely Reaktor based. It's just not a Reaktor instrument. ;)

Return to “Instruments”