Native Instruments Massive X Synth - Sequel to Massive (Out Now!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive Massive X X-Squared For Massive X

chk071 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:14 am Blame Apple. :P
Well, sure you may.
The thing is, as said before, dev from Vast Dynamics launched Vaporizer2 AVX mandatory at first.
After being requested from users, updated with a none AVX version.
I can run any modern plugins on my machine (so far).
It may be an old one, it still delivers.
Of course I would have much appreciated NI keeping the compatibility.

100 pages, and it's still not released...

No, but Pigments had a nice free update since the thread was started ;-)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:06 pm No, but Pigments had a nice free update since the thread was started ;-)
True and no AVX needed :P
Last edited by nordickvr on Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SLiC wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:06 pm No, but Pigments had a nice free update since the thread was started ;-)
Probably most other products have had an update since the thread was started... :hihi:

I'm sure they probably added a few commandments since this thread was started.

thou shalt not covet thy neighbours sex doll.

vurt wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:03 pm thou shalt not covet thy neighbours sex doll.
Why should I when I have my own?

:lol:

Stefken wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:23 pm
EvilDragon wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:58 am There's a lot more than "basic" functions working in there. :)
You know what I mean.
Actually no, I don't, because you worded it extremely vaguely. What exactly do you mean by "basic"?

EvilDragon wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:11 pm
EvilDragon wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:58 am There's a lot more than "basic" functions working in there. :)
You know what I mean.
Actually no, I don't, because you worded it extremely vaguely. What exactly do you mean by "basic"?
I think what he meant was that the basic functionality of the plugin will work but there's going to probably be a lot of bugs on the advanced stuff.

for my next trick, i have written 3 names, each with a quote.
i predict that within 12 hours of release these 3 names will write the quotes complaining.

alakazam!

Again, what's the "advanced" stuff? :D

Here I am, wiring all sorts of things to one another, changing different modules, everything works fine. :D

EvilDragon wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:17 pm Again, what's the "advanced" stuff? :D

Here I am, wiring all sorts of things to one another, changing different modules, everything works fine. :D
cup holders and ludricous speed! :hyper:

wagtunes wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:13 pm
EvilDragon wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:11 pm
You know what I mean.
I think what he meant was that the basic functionality of the plugin will work but there's going to probably be a lot of bugs on the advanced stuff.
Pretty much.
When you make a TRH for your QA, that all tests are succesfull for the main functionalities, but when you run into special scenario's that there will be bugs that still need to be tackled.

Return to “Instruments”