Native Instruments Massive X Synth - Sequel to Massive (Out Now!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive Massive X X-Squared For Massive X

I listened to the examples. Its sounds "newer" than the old Massive. But. It kind of sounds like Serum. I guess we need to see what other stuff if can do that Serum can't.

(Yup, I agree, NI are going after the future bass wub wub customers :-) ))
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

well that's just silly, the future doesn't even exist.

vurt wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:52 pm well that's just silly, the future doesn't even exist.
It does for tomorrow people
Sweet child in time...

they cant breed.
tomorrow never...

notice how i refrained from saying "cums"
self censoring because of complaints :cry:

It sounded more like trk-01 than anything

Spencer Maddox wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:57 pm
wagtunes wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:52 pm
Spencer Maddox wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:49 pm
gentleclockdivider wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:31 pm HOw I loathe those dubstep wavetable mod. sounds
Who ever came up with that and builded a whole genre around it shoot be shot
No mercy
B U I L D E D
Nobody teaches or bothers learning grammar any longer.
Normally I wouldn't give someone grief for somthing small like that, but he said that anyone who liked a certain type of music that he did not should be SHOT. So I found it to be some justified trolling :hihi: :hihi:

Also to add to the main conversation, I'm intrigued but I'm not sure if this program is gonna be enough to make me spend money, at least for it ALONE, I probably will end up with it in my arsenal anyway when I inevitably upgrade to Komplete 12, Not going to complain about that! Might be a transition for me to get used to going from the Old one I'm familiar with to the New one however.
That's where I am with it, I'll upgrade when the 1/2 off sale on Komplete is going on. NI have gotten way too much of my money in the past, owned Komplete since v2. The best value is to wait out an upgrade or two to Komplete, doing that NI are a huge value, not doing that NI throw massive amounts of content on your hard drive you'll never use and drain your wallet.

would you just look at that hideous volume meter in the top right

Nleif wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:11 pm would you just look at that hideous volume meter in the top right
Did it ever cross your mind that the volume meter isn't skinned yet? ;)

Compare it to this:

Source: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... massive-x/

Synth looks fantastic! NI's gui designer is a genius. Lets hope it sounds at least half as good.

izonin wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:25 am Synth looks fantastic! NI's gui designer is a genius. Lets hope it sounds at least half as good.
Si. I think the GUI looks very very nice. :tu:
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Still wasting 60% of the gui?
Still no user wav?
wtffffffffffffffffff NI.
ImageImageImageImage

highkoo wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:22 am Still wasting 60% of the gui?
Huh?

Look at those scenic vistas.
ImageImageImageImage

I do wonder if this thing is re-sizable.

Return to “Instruments”