Wusik Beta Testing (new installers, new Wusik EVE V5 and other products updates)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tried this on a separate computer and got a couple mda vst's to come up before the crash. Different systems but still too fragile. Not trying to load anything third party.

And yeah, got to give another thumbs up on dnekm's comment that the third party libraries are loading fine and increasing the scope and worth of EVE.

Best,
John

Indeed, thanks John. I can confirm that it won't work here either. It does work flawlessly in FL and SAVIhost, go figure. I will debug this and see what's going on later today...

WilliamK wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:09 pm Indeed, thanks John. I can confirm that it won't work here either. It does work flawlessly in FL and SAVIhost, go figure. I will debug this and see what's going on later today...
If it ain't broke, don't fix it :wink:
Fernando (FMR)

I tried here with Wusik EVE Beta 108 x64, loaded several VST plug-ins (from AIR Music Technology, from G VST, from Plug and Mix, Korg MDE-X, and also the mda plug-ins that come with EVE. and everything loaded fine in VSTHost. I will try in REAPER

EDIT: Confirmed. Loading VST plug-ins in EVE inside REAPER freezes the host. I also tested in Cubase 10 with VST3 and it freezed too.
Fernando (FMR)

EVE Beta 112 is there now, should work ok now. :cool: I will compile the other files in a minute.

BETA_4_WIN_Wusik_8008_Engine.exe is there now.

BETA_12_WIN_Wusik_Station_V9_Engine.zip is there too. :cool:

BETA_2_WIN_Wusik_One_Engine.exe is there too.

WilliamK wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:10 pm BETA_4_WIN_Wusik_8008_Engine.exe is there now.
There is a WAV file missing in Test Sounds: FUNCNORP.WAV
Fernando (FMR)

Ahhh, ok, I will check the Sound Collection files. This is a very old wav. ;-)

I'm updating the large installer and also updated the smaller one: WIN_Wusik_Engine_Data__NoSounds.exe

I removed the "test" presets for Wusik EVE V5. :oops:

Still need to double-check if all presets are there, for all products. :-o

WilliamK wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:27 pm BETA_12_WIN_Wusik_Station_V9_Engine.zip is there too. :cool:
The WusikStation installer doesn't remember the previous installing location. All the other installers do.

Not remembering means I have to select it again, each time I update.
Fernando (FMR)

WilliamK wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:04 pm Ahhh, ok, I will check the Sound Collection files. This is a very old wav. ;-)
I mentioned it because the Granular Presets in the Showcasing use it. I think it will be bad if a user tries the "showcase" presets, and is confronted with a "mising samples" message.
Fernando (FMR)

Wavetable isn't functioning in Wusik One (when we try to change the wave, the sound stops).
Fernando (FMR)

Got it, thanks, will check it out. :hug:

Wusik One Installer only installs the skin. The plug-ins are not installed.
Fernando (FMR)

Return to “Instruments”