RELATED
PRODUCTS

:lol:

wagtunes wrote:
fisherKing wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
Jaleo wrote:
wagtunes wrote:@Jaleo

The problem with Synthesizer V is there is no VST version so integrating with a DAW is not easy, if at all even possible.

Have you DONE a full track with Synthesizer V, incorporating instruments (a full band track) and vocals together? How easy is it? It certainly can't be as easy as V4 where the editor is built right into the Cubase DAW upon load.

Unless the product has that kind of ease, which mind you V5 doesn't have, I'm not interested. Laying down tracks is hard enough. I have no need or desire to have to work any harder than I already do.
Problem over problem... you know that you can add an instrumental track, isn't it?... that's all I need in my case but a metronome in the app would be enough.

Anyway, the conversation here is about Emvoice quality and easy to use. Like many people on this forum, I'm glad a new singing synthesizer is arriving. I'm very curious and I have an eye on this product.
Well, you didn't answer my question and nothing you said leads me to believe that using either Emvoice or Synthesizer V is going to be as easy as far as integration as using Vocaloid 4.

So again, no incentive to waste my time with either regardless of sound which still isn't leaps and bounds ahead of Vocaloid.

Somebody prove me wrong. Make a video of the use of either one of those vocal synths in doing a complete instrumental and vocal track.

Show me how easy it is.
why not just wait until this is out for the pc, and try it yourself? always the best way to know if a tool is right... or not.
Wait a minute. It's not even PC compatible yet?
it's an early mac beta (au only), so there's time before it's 'real', and pc-compatible. when that time comes, you can demo it yourself.

fisherKing wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
fisherKing wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
Jaleo wrote:

The problem with Synthesizer V is there is no VST version so integrating with a DAW is not easy, if at all even possible.

Have you DONE a full track with Synthesizer V, incorporating instruments (a full band track) and vocals together? How easy is it? It certainly can't be as easy as V4 where the editor is built right into the Cubase DAW upon load.

Unless the product has that kind of ease, which mind you V5 doesn't have, I'm not interested. Laying down tracks is hard enough. I have no need or desire to have to work any harder than I already do.
Problem over problem... you know that you can add an instrumental track, isn't it?... that's all I need in my case but a metronome in the app would be enough.

Anyway, the conversation here is about Emvoice quality and easy to use. Like many people on this forum, I'm glad a new singing synthesizer is arriving. I'm very curious and I have an eye on this product.
Well, you didn't answer my question and nothing you said leads me to believe that using either Emvoice or Synthesizer V is going to be as easy as far as integration as using Vocaloid 4.

So again, no incentive to waste my time with either regardless of sound which still isn't leaps and bounds ahead of Vocaloid.

Somebody prove me wrong. Make a video of the use of either one of those vocal synths in doing a complete instrumental and vocal track.

Show me how easy it is.
why not just wait until this is out for the pc, and try it yourself? always the best way to know if a tool is right... or not.

it's an early mac beta (au only), so there's time before it's 'real', and pc-compatible. when that time comes, you can demo it yourself.

Have you been able to demo it on MAC?

If anyone is interesting in hearing two versions of the same track one with Vocaloid Tonio and other is me...

The version with the Vocaloid Toni was recorded to develop the lead vocal line and the other is my vocal which I trained myself to sing based on the vocaloid. I can post it here.

The song is almost entirely acoustic... drums, bass, acoustic, electric guitars... analog synths and orchestal sections using VSTs.

I won't post if there isn't any interest - perhaps people are burned out on this thread.
Last edited by Scotty on Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

One vote here for you to post your song, Scotty!

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

I'd love to hear them, though I'm not all that in love with Tonio's sound.

Deleted
Last edited by Scotty on Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wagtunes wrote:
fisherKing wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
Jaleo wrote:

Show me how easy it is.

@wagtune maybe you need to read the 1st post again where it says "We’re going to release our public beta on August 15th for Mac only, The PC version should be ready for beta in about 3 months."

You ask many questions but apparently no one answer is enough for you so, why somebody has to reply you?... why I have to show or prove you anything?

You can try Synth V (it's free and easy to use than Vocaloid) and/or wait 3 months to try Emvoice as fisherking said.
Find the answers by yourself. Or keep angry inside your hole, arms crossed and don't waste your time with whatever you think is worst than you have. :dog:

I didn't realize this was cloud based. When I tried to log on it hung logic so bad I had to uninstall it to get logic to respond. Basically cloud based is a no go for a lot of people for a variety of reasons. It will limit your market. I strongly suggest that it be reconsidered to be a localized operation.
Mac Studio Ultra, 64ram, 4tb+<4tb Samsung850-860evo ssd's in TB3 Akitio Enclosure> UAD Apollo x6-tb3/Yamaha2050/Amphion/Bowers&Wilkins/Komplete S61Mk2} latest OSX

grdh20 wrote:I didn't realize this was cloud based. When I tried to log on it hung logic so bad I had to uninstall it to get logic to respond. Basically cloud based is a no go for a lot of people for a variety of reasons. It will limit your market. I strongly suggest that it be reconsidered to be a localized operation.
i've used it a bunch of times already... in logic, without issue.

cloud-based apps are here, this is hardly unique at this point. tho, to be honest, when i've gotten something i like, i bounce-in-place, so i have the file ON my mac (even if i were offline). i keep the original track (muted); i can always go back and make changes if need be, then bounce that to disk.

if file storage and heavy lifting are handled by the server... that's fine by me; my macbook pro has enough on it to begin with.

what version of LX, and what OS are you running?

I dont undertsand how Wags cant hear the difference between this and Vocaloid.

His tunes are hilariously unrealistic with Vocalood and these demos are way more realistic even though theyre still easily identifiable as non human.

I guess its the same reason he cant identify the difference between his poor preset packs and the better ones out there, he simply has no ear.

I listened to a tune where he states it contains his best hook, there was no hook, i really tried to hear it. There was just some childish nursery rhyme type melody.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

In case anyone is still reading this thread :D There’s a new Facebook group for those who are interested in learning more about Emvoice One. This is also a place where you can share your musical ideas and any question you’d like to ask. Just look for “Emvoice Users”. We’ll try to share tutorials there in the near future, and info about our upcoming voices.
Express Yourself.

Yes, it's been strangely quiet around here for some time. However, I'm slowly coming to grips with Lucy and she's full of promise!

Since I have more or less abstained from so-called social media, I'd really appreciate it if you would continue to at least post news about your progress in this thread. Facebook sucks mightily, IMO. ;-)

Kind regards,

Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

We've just posted our first tutorial video for Emvoice One https://youtu.be/PnhMV5fAUdE This tutorial is also available in our FB group (look for "Emvoice Users"). For those of you who are still on FB :wink: I recommend you to join this group, we'll be sharing new exciting stuff regularly there, like our new vocal modes "True Formants" and "Glitch"
https://youtu.be/9GmqTIGsUf8
And... new demo https://youtu.be/fu-ir1_Etwo
Enjoy
Express Yourself.

demo's really nice! gotta get back into the plugin...

Return to “Instruments”