Ocean Swift - Aeolian Meditation VSTi / Standalone OUT NOW! Intro offer!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Aeolian Meditation

hey mate! glad you got it sorted :DDDDD

about the triggering of the piano and also the xy on trigger mode - i just noticed it the last days also in some daws, added to todo list, this will get sorted :)

other than that enjoying the app? smooth? bi-directional all good?

faxinadu wrote:hey mate! glad you got it sorted :DDDDD

about the triggering of the piano and also the xy on trigger mode - i just noticed it the last days also in some daws, added to todo list, this will get sorted :)

other than that enjoying the app? smooth? bi-directional all good?
yes everything else is working great. bi-directional is working and all is pretty smooth...and yes...the yx trigger behaves the same is the piano...but other than that its all good.

and once i figured out how...it was super easy to set it up on my tablet. even my note 4 was just too small to be useful...but the tablet is perfect.

thnx for the help :tu:
ImageImageImage

awesome :) i think i know what causes the piano/trig issue, need to dig a bit into it, from what i have been checking it seems that on some daws this issue happens and on some its fine. on standalone fine too. odd but i have a clue what to investigate.

cheers glad you dig it :)

btw something neat - if you use the 0.0.0.0 address, and give someone your public ip, then this can basically be controlled from anywhere in the world, from mars, outer space :) ofc there will be lag, but its pretty neat hheehhe

Update on Studio One 4 issue: root cause identified, looks like this can be solved, a bit more patience please amigos! :)

@miklo @starflakeprj

Here is the solution for Studio One v4. It involves a silly step you have to take, but this is the only way, because of some strange design of Studio One's plugin scanner, it gets stuck scanning because of the OSC server we have inside, but the issue is only with their plugin scanner (ie not even an issue with the DAW or the plugin).

Here is the solution, once you do this, you are good to go:

- download this "dummy" vsti that has absolutely no code and nothing inside, except the name and plugin id for Aeolian Meditation:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tyPEky ... sp=sharing
- run the setup and install the dummy
- open studio 1, let it scan it
- close studio 1
- install the real plugin overwriting the dummy
- open studio 1
- works

Apologize that the solution involves an extra silly step, but once you do this it will work without problems as far as we tested.

Let me know :)

PS - I have also forwarded this solution and how we reached it to PreSonus, hopefully they pay attention and provide a permanent fix to their plugin scanner.

Haha, I like this creative workaround/solution, and I can confirm it works, thanks!

Though, I guess you will have compile a new dummy file with every version release, since I think the plugin scanner will rescan the plugin if there are changes, right?

Anyway, got it working now, just hoping I'm wrong with what I wrote above :)

Thanks again for your support!
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

lets see, perhaps not, depending on if we use versioning internally. perhaps we can just not give a version number and then studio one will have no idea anything changed. worst case scenario is just re-doing this one time for a new version :)

and the thanks is to you for being patient until we found a solution :)

New promo vids showcasing some presets in action in a non drone usage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNT2YU4DCXs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoY3X9xIHK0

being asked a lot in email so a couple of pieces of info here:

- a lot of users seem to miss this - there are two extra full preset banks in the installed folder have a look guys!!! :) One thing to note, loading a full banks takes a bit, it might seem like the synth hangs, it doesn't just give it a bit and it will load.

- the promo offer for 35e is valid until september 5!

having lots of fun with this.

so...i tried to load the app into bluestacks and then use it to control the vst from my computer...but it didnt work. i very easily could have done it wrong since it was pretty late and i was tired. i couldnt get the receive working on the vst...both transmit lights were on...but it didnt seem to do anything.

my question is...should it, in theory, work?
ImageImageImage

cool idea! i am not 100% sure, didn't try this yet, but from what i know on android emulators for example in android studio, the wifi/net itself is also emulated... are there settings for that stuff in bluestacks? i can try it out too, but gimme a bit, working on a bunch of stuff :)

faxinadu wrote:being asked a lot in email so a couple of pieces of info here:

- a lot of users seem to miss this - there are two extra full preset banks in the installed folder have a look guys!!! :) One thing to note, loading a full banks takes a bit, it might seem like the synth hangs, it doesn't just give it a bit and it will load.

- the promo offer for 35e is valid until september 5!

Thanks for the info! :)

np! hope to have some more news soon ;) :)

neat video from a friend and costumer having a go with it

https://www.facebook.com/brentmalik1/vi ... 592783842/

How long will still last the intro price?
Fernando (FMR)

Return to “Instruments”