Ocean Swift - Aeolian Meditation VSTi / Standalone OUT NOW! Intro offer!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Aeolian Meditation

ZeePok wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:26 pm
chaosWyrM wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:29 pm i really do like AM....but is there any chance at all to get the random functions onto the vst itself? even if its slightly reduced in functionality...even if its just a single random all button with no tweaking that randomizes everything. the app would still be useful for more focused randomization. i just really find the app inconvenient a lot of the time. i like the idea, i love the xy controls but dont like being required to use it just to click through for some inspiration. its a workflow killer to have to constantly enter the information every time.

still though...the synth is great and i enjoy using it.
I don't know if you use Windows, but there are also quite a few PC Host 'apps' that do a controlled randomization. Cantabile is one of them. :)

plague bidule as well, it provides both straight up randomization as well as a more subtle morph.
also there are max4live devices that can do this.

to the subject of including it on the synth - this would entail a lot of new code for each control and restructuring of stuff. not saying we won't do it or continue to update, but stuff like this will be more down the line. :)

Ah yes, forgot about Bidule, thanks Faxi :tu:

I myself usually use older PC 'apps' like Chainer or E-XT v1 :love:

ZeePok wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:26 pm
chaosWyrM wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:29 pm i really do like AM....but is there any chance at all to get the random functions onto the vst itself? even if its slightly reduced in functionality...even if its just a single random all button with no tweaking that randomizes everything. the app would still be useful for more focused randomization. i just really find the app inconvenient a lot of the time. i like the idea, i love the xy controls but dont like being required to use it just to click through for some inspiration. its a workflow killer to have to constantly enter the information every time.

still though...the synth is great and i enjoy using it.
I don't know if you use Windows, but there are also quite a few PC Host 'apps' that do a controlled randomization. Cantabile is one of them. :)
yeah, i know about those. doesnt really accomplish what im trying to get at...which is to simplify the vst. adding more layers and more plug ins and wrappers is the opposite of that.

again...i really like am...its a really good instrument...and i do like the app, its a very useful tool...im just saying, from a design standpoint (and this is just my personal opinion) i feel like there shouldnt really be functions in the vst that are not accessible from the vst. the app (for me) would be better suited and more functional as an accompanying tool rather than a necessary component. of course one could make the argument that the app isnt necessary...but it kind of is if you want to utilize the instrument to its fullest potential.

i just wish that potential wasnt locked away behind a separate component is all.

again...im not shitting on the instrument, the app, or the dev...i like and fully recommend all 3, just stating an opinion as to what i think would make it easier to use.
ImageImageImage

understand what you are saying sure. :tu:

in the design it was not planned at all to have randomization built in the vst itself.

when we made the app we got the thought that it would be just a few lines of copy/paste code on the app side to give the ability to send random numbers to the parameters so we included it there. :borg:

personally i love randomization features like that and especially on a synth like this. we will see if a future update can add this without it being too intrusive on code or gui side. :party:

Black Friday offer - 35% on everything sold at our site! Use promocode: blackfriday2018 at checkout!

That mean thast --->
Aeolian Meditation + Shruti Box bundle can be grabbed for just 26e :)

https://oceanswift.net/aeolian-shrutibox-bundle/
BLACK FRIDAY PROMO SiTE OCEANSWIFT.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hey amigos!

We have just made the Aeolian Meditation Control app open source. Feel free to grab it, edit it, bastardize it, learn from it, rip code blocks from it, laugh at it, eat it or whatever you want :)

If you are new this, all it takes is Android Studio which is free, and then just download the whole project and open it there. You will have to learn a bit on how to run the build and/or set up an emulator or your android device with Android Studio, but all the info is well documented online.

If you already know your way around then just build it and it should run ( we can only hope ;) )

https://github.com/OceanSwift/AeolianMeditationControl

:party: :borg:

promise not to bump this guy too much for sales, but it is at the moment on a flash sale for %50 off, with all sales going as a specific direct investment for a platform for our next product. Good time to have a look :)

Grab here:
https://oceanswift.net/aeolianmeditation/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hey guys!

SO finally an update to this package is next in line. It is not a direct update to the device itself, but rather an additional device that is going to be available with no extra cost to all owners.

If any current owner wishes to have a go with the beta of this new guy, drop us a line oceanswiftsynthesis@gmail.com

Aeolian Dream Box tease :party: :borg:
dbpres.png

Another tease:

----------- OUT NOW -----------

Celebrating our newest release of Aeolian Dream Box!

A Polyphonic Rack Version of Aeolian Meditation!

We are offering Aeolian Meditation + Aeolian Dream Box, For 30% Limited time offer!!

Get it now! https://oceanswift.net/aeolianmeditation

Already got Aeolian meditation?
Then you will get Aeolian Dream box for free! Check out a great offer on extra Dream Box presets:
https://oceanswift.net/dreamboxdlc/

hi...this looks great.

i sent a msg on the website but asking here as well.

i cant find any of my serials, including the one for dream box. if i click my orders to look there...all thats there is a msg saying to check my order....its sending back to the page im already on.

"To get your Serial Number - Go to your orders page https://oceanswift.net/my-account/view-order/ and click on your last order, the Serial Key is available there"

but thats the location with that msg.

thnx for the help
ImageImageImage

Hey mate,

Just saw your mail. We sent you your serial, have a look :)

I have two download links now:

1. Aeolian Meditation v2 - Aeolian Dream Box - Setup (.zip)
2. Aeolian Meditation v2 Setup (.zip)

Why is the 2nd link when the first link contains both anyway?
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Hey mladi,

Sorry for the confusion, I think you can safely ignore the second zip, it should be removed from the system, our web designer will take a look at this asap.

Return to “Instruments”