Ocean Swift - Aeolian Meditation VSTi / Standalone OUT NOW! Intro offer!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Aeolian Meditation

faxinadu wrote:Obviously you are entitled to your opinion but i think you are approaching it the wrong way and missing the point of what it is for a bit. To each his own, no one is forcing you to like it of course

And you're entitled to your marketing approach. ;) :clown:

i resent the notion that you are implying we are somehow untruthful or using some evil marketing approach.

- the synth has a number of informative videos detailing the features, demonstrating the sounds and showing the ideas of the design and what the main usage and emphasis is on.
- you had a demo to try
- there is a lot of written information both here, in reviews from 3rd party reviewers, and on our site.
- the manual is freely available and is deep and detailed and explains every aspect and feature.
- we are always cooperating with our costumers and doing our very best to make everyone happy.

and lastly, like mentioned, no one is forcing you to buy, in fact, you tried the demo, decided you don't like it, and didn't buy it, so why the need to imply stuff and take a shot at us?

please don't turn the product thread into a back and forth popcorn match between us.

:zzz:

Just to say faxinadu that I have been using Aeolian Meditation for a few weeks now in my drone projects and am very much enjoying it.
I look forward to seeing what you will do next with it, and indeed other projects in the future.

Cheers :tu:

Awesome!!! Glad you dig it thanks for the kind words we are working on some other creative stuff

I got it, but I would love to see a polyphonic Aeolian Meditation. Any plans?
Fernando (FMR)

Yes, but a bit different. It is in progress.....

Side note: deal was extended, a few hours are left!!!

I asked at launch if you would add panning per voice. Any news?

focusrite wrote:I asked at launch if you would add panning per voice. Any news?
No. Not possible here.

Keeping this in mind for something else.....

Just posting a HUGE THANKS for everyone who grabbed this and supported the intro offer :) normal price is now 50e, we think this is also very reasonable.

also all the responses really made us dig deep into making our next product which borrows heavily on some ideas we got here and in private from costumers of this synth :)

Thanks faxinadu, looking forward to what you come up with for your next synth!

Ranoka wrote:Thanks faxinadu, looking forward to what you come up with for your next synth!

thanks for the kind words :party:

another offer involving Aeolian Meditation is up!

Aeolian Meditation + ShrutiBoxVSTi Bundle - 40€ (instead of 58 normal)
https://oceanswift.net/aeolian-shrutibo ... 8e97574a7d

i really do like AM....but is there any chance at all to get the random functions onto the vst itself? even if its slightly reduced in functionality...even if its just a single random all button with no tweaking that randomizes everything. the app would still be useful for more focused randomization. i just really find the app inconvenient a lot of the time. i like the idea, i love the xy controls but dont like being required to use it just to click through for some inspiration. its a workflow killer to have to constantly enter the information every time.

still though...the synth is great and i enjoy using it.
ImageImageImage

chaosWyrM wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:29 pm i really do like AM....but is there any chance at all to get the random functions onto the vst itself? even if its slightly reduced in functionality...even if its just a single random all button with no tweaking that randomizes everything. the app would still be useful for more focused randomization. i just really find the app inconvenient a lot of the time. i like the idea, i love the xy controls but dont like being required to use it just to click through for some inspiration. its a workflow killer to have to constantly enter the information every time.

still though...the synth is great and i enjoy using it.
I don't know if you use Windows, but there are also quite a few PC Host 'apps' that do a controlled randomization. Cantabile is one of them. :)

Return to “Instruments”