VSMarkus Krause wrote: ↑Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:58 amIt will be relased in Autum/Winter 2019.
Click here to view the larger image:
What's new in Icarus2?
The update to v2.0 is 100% downward compatible with all previous versions. All existing song projects and patches can be loaded without any further steps necessary.
- The interface has been re-designed completely. It is now more intuitive and efficient to use.
- The GUI can be displayed with 8 different sizes
- Added a random-button that generates new patches
- A midi-diode indicates incoming signals
- Added a realtime-display for the frequency-response of the equlalizer
- Arrows indicate modulation-sources which support drag-and-drop
- Addtional knobs for filter-panning
- Hi-dpi support for sharper text, graphs and knob-handles
- Added an optional keyboard which allows to play sounds without midi-input
- The effect-section has been reworked and is more easy-to-use
- Small tiangles indicate hypersaw-spread and the streo-spread in the osc-section
- A triangle indicates the wavetable-index in the oscillator-scetion
- A triangle indicates the morph-value in the oscillator-scetion
- An addtional dry-wet knob allows to change the effect-mix in the main interface
- You can draw shapes by clicking with the right mouse-button onto the the step-lfo display
- Additional on/off buttons for bypassing single effects
- Additional button to reset the patch-settings
- Pitchwheel and modwheel are displayed on the lower left and can be used as drag&drop modulation-source
- There will be a lot more. We will reveal it soon...
Two MSEGs are available as additional modulation-sources. The MSEGs can be operated as LFO or envelope and allow you to create literally any shape you can imagine.
The MSEGs offer highest precision, support frequencies up into the audio-range and have been designed with the aspect of muscial usefulness.
The MSEGs can be synced to BPM, sync with the arpeggiator or run freely. Triads or dotted rhythms are also supported.
You can define loop-points and start points. Furthermore you can delay or fade the MSEGs.
You can move, add or delete points with your mouse. You can bend lines upwards or downwards to change their shape or even create completely rectangular curves.
The MSEGs can be edited completely freely or you can snap points to a grid of a selectable size. It is also possible to draw triangles, bars or ramps.
- All oscs, filters, the volume-envelope and the step-lfo are displayed on the main interface and accessible withount switching through tabs
- Icarus_effects, Icarus_arps and Icarus_mseg are now stored in Icarus_data
- The color schemes can be changed without restarting the plug-in
- The arpeggiator is much larger and more intuitive to use
- Many additonal tooltips which explain features
- Reduced latency
- Higher precision rendering
- Key-follow for the oscs can be toggeled without entering the setup-menu
- All matrix parameters are accessible within a single tab
- All effects, the feedback, the ducking and the limiter are acessible within a single tab
- Unused effect-parameters are hidden automatically
- The cutoff-knob is located left from the reso-knob
- The default-parameters for many effects have been fine-tuned for a better sound
- The sound of many reverb-types has been enhanced and offers a more linear frequency-response
- Polyhonic, legato, mono and glide-mode can be selected from the main screen
- More accurate timing for the shuffle
- Many small performance-enhancements
- Many small enhancements for the interface
- Enhanced sound and more linear frequency-response for 'Reverb Medium' and 'Reverb Big'
- Enhanced sound and more linear frequency-response for 'Delay Dual'
- Enhanced default-parameters for many effects
The audio engine is able to produce all important synth sounds in high-end quality
The award-winning '3D wavetable synthesis' creates sounds impossible with other synths and reveals a new level of dynamic expression
The re-synthesis allows you to rebuild any sound with a mouse click
Low CPU requirement
Easy to use interface with animated displays and drag&drop modulation
Huge sonic range
Over 1000 presets by pro-designers
Powerful wavetable and spectrum editor
3 x 53 effects, vocoder
10x stereo Hypersaw, unison, stacks, chords, mono, poly, legato...
54 synthesis modes (FM, PWM, formant, phase distort, sync, ...)
Dual multi-mode filter section with 62 filter types and 8 distortion types
Customizable user interface
Sound engine with true stereo architecture
3D wavetable synthesis: Waves can be morphed in 3 dimensions
Exclusive sounds, impossible with other synths
High-end sound quality with low CPU requirement
Multicore processor support
Huge sonic range
Over 1000 sounds by professional designers
54 different, combinable synthesis modes
Dual multi-mode filters with 2 x 62 filter types
2 x 8 distortion types
3 x 53 effects, vocoder
10x stereo Hypersaw, unison, stacks
Polyphonic, monophonic, legato
Up to 256 waveforms per wavetable
Unlimited number of wavetables and waveforms
Random generator for wavetables
Easy to use
Context sensitive help
Drag & drop modulation
Very fast envelopes and LFOs
Customizable user interface
Can import and export samples, waveforms or wavetables in wav format
Standalone version for PC
Flexible preset management
Free support and updates
Trueno (from the Spanish for thunder) is a 3 oscillator analogue synthesiser in a USB stick. With the same oscillator circuits found in modular monstrosities and its wild, aggressive filter; Trueno does not compromise on sound quality.
Powerful features such as a built in 24 bit ADC, instant preset recall and automation control allow it to integrate easily into your music production process or performance. By swapping the front panel for full PC/Mac control from a VST/AU plugin or standalone application, we can offer Trueno at a price that can’t be touched by anything with comparable features.
Now you can add the raw, powerful analogue sounds you’ve been craving for the same price as a plugin.
We can’t wait to hear what you’re going to do with it!
Great oscillators are essential in any analogue synthesiser worth its salt. Trueno has three highly stable digitally controlled VCOs with automatic tuning. Recreate all your favourite sounds and make electrifying new ones with saw, pulse, triangle and noise* waveforms, as well as a powerful digital mode.
AM, PWM & Filter FM
A wealth of modulation options, unheard of in any analogue synthesiser at this price point. Oscillator AM, PWM as well as filter FM. You can even use digital wavetables as a modulation source.
Edit or create new digital wavetables with the built-in additive editor.
Take your analogue sounds to new levels with 256 included digital wavetables; ranging from Steinways to TB303s.
This is something special. The aggressive, screaming resonance can cut through any mix.
24 Bit ADC
The fully integrated 44.1 KHz 24 bit analogue to digital converter captures the synthesiser’s output with perfect clarity. No more noisy, tangled cables.
Digital Modulation and FX
Create complex and evolving sounds with 4 LFOs and 4 Envelope generators. Assign them to parameters quickly and easily by simply dragging and dropping. It’s way better than patch cables.
Crystal clear digital effects add the final sparkle to your sounds. Chorus, phasor, flanger, delay and reverb effects.
Trueno fits seamlessly into your existing setup with: Instant preset recall, full automation control, low-latency and cross-platform VST2/VST3/AU Plug-in or standalone control. All controlled by a beautiful user interface, so simple to use, you’ll never want to use presets again.
The world's smallest analogue synthesiser
An aerospace grade aluminium case, precision machined with an exceptional matt finish. Trueno is so tiny you can now fit a complete analogue synthesiser in your wallet.