SoundMorph: Dust, granular flow motion

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

nordickvr wrote:
wag tunes wrote:...I brought GrainCube up in Reaktor in Cubase 7 and it starts to play immediately. In addition to that, it doesn't seem to respond to the keyboard at all.

Again, this happens with so many Reaktor ensembles. Why and how can I fix this?
If you have Reaktor 6, using blocks, you can easily set up an amp env triggered by keys.
Unfortunately, I don't have Reaktor 6.

wagtunes wrote:
nordickvr wrote:
wag tunes wrote:...I brought GrainCube up in Reaktor in Cubase 7 and it starts to play immediately. In addition to that, it doesn't seem to respond to the keyboard at all.

If you have Reaktor 6, using blocks, you can easily set up an amp env triggered by keys.
It's of course feasible with Reaktor 5 using a gate somewhere within the ensemble.
If you really want to know how, let me know, I'll pm you a link showing you how to do it for this specific ensemble.
Last edited by nordickvr on Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Looks pretty interesting for sure but I don’t trust Sound Morph anymore in term of quality. Their previous software were pretty so-so and often buggy, so buying something at $100 blindly from them is a big no for me. Will wait a demo or some people reviewing it.

Neon Breath wrote:Looks pretty interesting for sure but I don’t trust Sound Morph anymore in term of quality. Their previous software were pretty so-so and often buggy, so buying something at $100 blindly from them is a big no for me. Will wait a demo or some people reviewing it.
Seems justified... Paid that price and got a piece of software that cannot be validated by Logic. Where the hell is their quality management?

nordickvr wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
nordickvr wrote:

It's of course feasible with Reaktor 5 using a gate somewhere within the ensemble.
If you really want to know how, let me know, I'll pm you a link showing you how to do it for this specific ensemble.
I would really appreciate that because I love what this thing can do.

martinjuenke wrote:
Neon Breath wrote:Looks pretty interesting for sure but I don’t trust Sound Morph anymore in term of quality. Their previous software were pretty so-so and often buggy, so buying something at $100 blindly from them is a big no for me. Will wait a demo or some people reviewing it.
Seems justified... Paid that price and got a piece of software that cannot be validated by Logic. Where the hell is their quality management?
That's what I received a minute ago ...
Hope will never die!

martinjuenke wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:
Hope will never die!
F*ck, message should be included!

Hey Martin,

We realized there is a validation issue with our AU version.
Our programmer is currently working on a fix right now. we will send a newsletter once its fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Yan

Surprised no ones mentioned the free granular delay from KVR DC16 this year.

Its freaking awesome

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/lagrange-by-ursa-dsp
Amazon: why not use an alternative

martinjuenke wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:
Hope will never die!
F*ck, message should be included!

Hey Martin,

We realized there is a validation issue with our AU version.
Our programmer is currently working on a fix right now. we will send a newsletter once its fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Yan

i emailed about the same thing and got basically same email but implied "soon".

i also asked about an FX version so it can be easily instantiated as an effect w/o having to do some work around and was told:
The Effect version will be release soon. We had last minute issues with ProTools AAX.
Should be released next month.
We released only the Instrument version for now.
so i'm looking forward to that.. it's a really great sounding plug in w/great interface imo.

wagtunes wrote:I know this is slightly off topic but maybe somebody can help me with this. In fact, I have this problem with a number of Reaktor ensembles which makes them unusable.

I brought GrainCube up in Reaktor in Cubase 7 and it starts to play immediately. In addition to that, it doesn't seem to respond to the keyboard at all.

I haven't tried GrainCube, but this is how Reaktor sound generators operate. They just generate sound without midi input. I generally put Bypass automation on the Reaktor track in the DAW. At the start of the song I have the Reaktor bypass ON so its silent, then as the song starts the bypass transitions to OFF and it sounds, at end of song Bypass goes ON again.
When I'm happy with the sound I record it to an audio track and disable the Reaktor instrument track.

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Surprised no ones mentioned the free granular delay from KVR DC16 this year.

Its freaking awesome

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/lagrange-by-ursa-dsp
Sounds great! Looking forward to the osx version :tu:

The plugin won't even let me register it (after pasting in my serial number I get a message that it's successfully unlocked, but it isn't and it won't remember my serial number). It stays in demo mode. Also, with many presets, I hear nothing but the damn demo whoosh every 20 seconds or so. But not the actual preset. This is in Bitwig and in Studio One 3. MacOS Sierra.

I already sent the developer a support request. :?

What a mess this plugin is..... Too bad, is had some potential I guess.

Another one of those we-have-to-release-it-before-Xmas-to-make-some-extra-cash-we'll-fix-the-bugs-later-releases, it seems.

Sampleconstruct wrote:Another one of those we-have-to-release-it-before-Xmas-to-make-some-extra-cash-we'll-fix-the-bugs-later-releases, it seems.
I don't get why devs need to release stuff before x-mas

I think it would be the worst time to release anything.

Nobody is gonna buy anybody plugs as gifts.

And who got extra money to treat themselves at this particular time, money need to go to other things.

Return to “Instruments”