SoundMorph: Dust, granular flow motion

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

highkoo wrote:50% off all their products today, geeeeeeeez...

They have awful timing with their sales, also. :hihi:

So...
Worth $50 at this point..?
For me it‘s worth exactly zero...

So if I gave ya $10 for it, we would both be so happy! :hihi:
ImageImageImageImage

highkoo wrote:So if I gave ya $10 for it, we would both be so happy! :hihi:
Would do, but I heard they do not allow licence transfers...

Well, this came up earlier in the thread;
plexuss wrote:I contacted SoundMorph about a demo and also their transfer policy. They told me that if Dust was not something I wanted or was giving me technical problem they would issue a refund. I would assume this would need to happen within a short window of buying it. Also, they said license transfers are not a problem and did not cite any fees. They just need the new owners email and name. You may want to contact them and ask for yourself when the time comes.
If you are one of the people who can get a response from the devs, Im certainly willing!
ImageImageImageImage

highkoo wrote:Well, this came up earlier in the thread;
plexuss wrote:I contacted SoundMorph about a demo and also their transfer policy. They told me that if Dust was not something I wanted or was giving me technical problem they would issue a refund. I would assume this would need to happen within a short window of buying it. Also, they said license transfers are not a problem and did not cite any fees. They just need the new owners email and name. You may want to contact them and ask for yourself when the time comes.
If you are one of the people who can get a response from the devs, Im certainly willing!
They do not even answer to my support tickets...

martinjuenke wrote: They do not even answer to my support tickets...
I have just had a reply!

They've cleared the activation limit on my account so I can have a couple more tries getting their VST working.

wickfut wrote:
martinjuenke wrote: They do not even answer to my support tickets...
I have just had a reply!

They've cleared the activation limit on my account so I can have a couple more tries getting their VST working.
I went through this some time ago and now same procedure...
It‘s simply annoying...

Sussed out what's broken with Cubase and the mono bug.

when you install and it asks what version you want, don't select the VST3 version if you use Cubase. I've just found out the the regular version plays fine and in stereo. It's the VST3 version which doesn't work correctly and plays in mono.

When you select to install both versions, it doesn't and only installs the VST3 version. You need to uninstall the whole thing and reinstall without the VST3 box ticked.

and it's working fine placed as an effects unit for external audio as well as a synth, don't know how much use it'll be though.

https://instaud.io/1tmx

shame it crashed cubase once it finished exporting.
Last edited by wickfut on Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I‘m on Mac / Logic and installed the AU version. Totally broken even after reinstalling the whole thing. No support. Lost money...

New hope:
After installation of version 1.1.3 it remembers the activation code.
:clap:
Still another issue to solve, but I‘m confident that this will happen.
Looking forward to playing with this strange thing... :phones:

Anybody using Dust inside FL12 ? DOes the FX version work?

Cheers,
David

Bought in the sale, Sounds alive. Just don't load the convolver with anything other than 16 bit 44.1k samples, instant crash otherwise.

Totolitoto wrote:Anybody using Dust inside FL12 ? DOes the FX version work?

Cheers,
David
Works in FLS 12.4.1 (64bit) on WIN10. Both the synth as well as the FX-version.

elassi wrote:
Totolitoto wrote:Anybody using Dust inside FL12 ? DOes the FX version work?

Cheers,
David
Works in FLS 12.4.1 (64bit) on WIN10. Both the synth as well as the FX-version.
Ok thanks!

Return to “Instruments”