SoundMorph: Dust, granular flow motion

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.soundmorph.com/product/49/dust
Our first VST/AAX/AU plug-in, DUST is a synthesizer and effect plugin based on a real-time particle simulation, where each particle is a separate granulating sound source. The motion of each particle is determined by the flow field,which determines the force applied to each particle at each point. Just like how the flow of a river determines the path of a leaf floating down in it.
Costs $99

A rather beautiful interface :)

Last edited by Numanoid on Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Awesome...A New Year purchase for sure.

Looks like somebody finally brought back Ambitron (and then some). :love:

They have a sale, WINTER is the code.

wasi wrote:They have a sale, WINTER is the code.
Good spotting :tu:

I just checked and it brings the price of the plug down to $69.3

Oh, what a beauty....stop it....money is gone already.
Reminds me a bit of Borderland Granular (iOS)
Last edited by Cinebient on Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

There's a sale? Holy crap!

** EDIT ** There doesn't seem to be a demo however.

I can´t see see a demo....maybe i´m blind?
It´s a tool for me for sure... but in the last time i was not too happy with my impulse buys :D

I fear that this can be a potential CPU monster? :scared:

Anyway....i´m sick...G.A.S.....bought it for the sale.
Will try it at the weekend. Let´s hope i don´t made another bad buy.
But the GUI looks great at least :D

Cinebient wrote:I can´t see see a demo....maybe i´m blind?
It´s a tool for me for sure... but in the last time i was not too happy with my impulse buys :D
No, you're not blind. There's no demo. My only concern is that it works on my system. If it works, I know I'll be happy with it just by what it does.

ok please tell me this is SHIT so i dont need to buy it?!!

this seems to make sound design just like kindergarden, with this you could release sound packs every day?......

can you also use it as an effect vst? or only instrument?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

If it doesn´t would have always an AU validation error in Logic, i could try it....so first contact to support....
Maybe one day i will learn it......or not :hihi:

Caine123 wrote:can you also use it as an effect vst? or only instrument?
According to what is stated at the release page it is both "a synthesizer and effect plugin"

A shame though that they don't offer a demo version, this kind of complex plug a user need to be able to try before buying.

Numanoid wrote:
Caine123 wrote:can you also use it as an effect vst? or only instrument?
According to what is stated at the release page it is both "a synthesizer and effect plugin"

A shame though that they don't offer a demo version, this kind of complex plug a user need to be able to try before buying.
The effect-side won't work in FL Studio. No audio in possibilities

Caine123 wrote:this seems to make sound design just like kindergarden, with this you could release sound packs every day?......
...or never having to buy another Steve Roach album :D

I mean for drone lovers, just starting this thing up and letting it flow would make some delightful music by itself

Return to “Instruments”