RAPID Synthesizer | Rapid 1.8.0 released | Free "SP - Granular Elements"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic

We started our Summer Sale !

It's also the first time you can get the newest Synthwave XT discounted.
---
Wish all of you a nice summer full of creativity.

Can we have NKS support for Rapid yet?
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/Take 5/ASM Hydrasynth
Korg Prologue16\Behringer DM12D/Pro-800/Meris Pedals

trusampler wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:47 pm Can we have NKS support for Rapid yet?
+1
That would be awesome!

simmo75 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:43 pm
trusampler wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:47 pm Can we have NKS support for Rapid yet?
+1
That would be awesome!
Not yet, we're looking into it. Juggling with priorities here.

I'm curious. There is this kind of "confusion" about what NKS actually is. In your opinion, what will be the big advantage of NKS support? To my knowledge it's already possible to load up Rapid in KOMPLETE KONTROL for example. And save presets, mappings and light guides.
It's just about the presets, tagging and macros right? So you got audio previews and can easily browse them in KOMPLETE KONTROL, MASCHINE and so on. Or do you expect more out of it?

If you're really impatient, I recently was in contact with the developer of Preset Magician.
PresetMagician is an application to automatically create NKS Presets from your non-NKS compatible VST plugins, as long as they are supported by PresetMagician. You can then use Maschine and Komplete Kontrol soft- and hardware to browse and load presets - including audio previews for instruments!
I haven't tested it yet, but they added support for Rapid. Maybe it's your thing.

NeoKortex88 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:18 am
I have enough synths. I download Rapid Demo.

I play with it. It’s good but I have enough synths.

I go to bed. I stand up. I go to work. I go home.
I try Rapid Demo. Wife says come to bed. It’s okay. I have enough synths.

I go to bed. I stand up. I go to work. I go home. I try Rapid. I love Rapid. Wife says why you always play with that shitty synth?

Just finalized divorce papers. I buy Rapid. I love Rapid.
I just wanted to say that this is the best review I ever read.

DEMO DONT WORK ON LIVE 8?

parawave wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:11 pm
simmo75 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:43 pm
+1
That would be awesome!
Not yet, we're looking into it. Juggling with priorities here.

I'm curious. There is this kind of "confusion" about what NKS actually is. In your opinion, what will be the big advantage of NKS support? To my knowledge it's already possible to load up Rapid in KOMPLETE KONTROL for example. And save presets, mappings and light guides.
It's just about the presets, tagging and macros right? So you got audio previews and can easily browse them in KOMPLETE KONTROL, MASCHINE and so on. Or do you expect more out of it?

If you're really impatient, I recently was in contact with the developer of Preset Magician.
PresetMagician is an application to automatically create NKS Presets from your non-NKS compatible VST plugins, as long as they are supported by PresetMagician. You can then use Maschine and Komplete Kontrol soft- and hardware to browse and load presets - including audio previews for instruments!
I haven't tested it yet, but they added support for Rapid. Maybe it's your thing.
https://freelancesoundlabs.com/index.ph ... -vst-packs

maybe this guy will make it for free licence including expansions......
He has realy done a good job on many famous synths and also updates his nks files regulary.....

I own Rapid, Pigments, Dune 3, Hive 2. They are all amazing, but there is something special about Rapid that keeps drawing me in. I have barely explored the layer capability, but I love the sound and workflow. I can't wait for the next version of Rapid!

Cheers, Randy

randygo wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:41 am I own Rapid, Pigments, Dune 3, Hive 2. They are all amazing, but there is something special about Rapid that keeps drawing me in. I have barely explored the layer capability, but I love the sound and workflow. I can't wait for the next version of Rapid!

Cheers, Randy
Rapid is my go to synth since the day it came out. And it got even better with the 1.6 update...

I miss really only 1 thing per layer to be honest; an extra filter. I don't mean the insert filter, but a full blown second filter per layer. Other then that, this thing is finished for me.

exmatproton wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:36 pm I miss really only 1 thing per layer to be honest; an extra filter. I don't mean the insert filter, but a full blown second filter per layer.
Route a layer to another layer?

A bit awkward, I know. But better than nothing
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Not sure if asked before, but can't you automate/modulate modulation depth in the matrix?

recursive one wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:39 pm
exmatproton wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:36 pm I miss really only 1 thing per layer to be honest; an extra filter. I don't mean the insert filter, but a full blown second filter per layer.
Route a layer to another layer?

A bit awkward, I know. But better than nothing
Yeah..that's my workaround

Any new skins in the works? Saw some really nice ones a few pages back are they available somewhere? Is it possible to tweak the existing ones, if so with what files?

I found the skin files, they are at the location that opens when you select menu > theme > browse.

I hope you weren't talking about mine! :lol:

Return to “Instruments”