RAPID Synthesizer | Rapid 1.8.0 released | Free "SP - Granular Elements"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic

When the version 1.6 is available?

NKS Support is needed here, easily my favorite vst synth to work with.
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Rapid Soundset Bundle Black Friday Sale - 2 Soundsets (350 Presets) for $20
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

touch the universe-cant listen to it,,,pointless

Hi. There are hundreds of audio's and almost a dozen video showcases. Click the images or highlighted links to go the full page. I guess I should make this more clear on the site.

For rapid, this is the starting page.
Last edited by Touch The Universe on Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

A few ideas for next versions:

A low graphics mode. Would save CPU cycles especially on laptops. Only moving graphs would be a simple line on the modulators and arp.

A stretchable GUI (no percentage selection).

Layer poly/mono switch not hidden in the menu, somewhere on the layer window.

Edit:
The preset author name on the main window looks a bit out of place. Maybe without it would be better?

Keep up the good work.
Last edited by fatterkeybed on Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

How long will the bf discount last?

Edit: Nevermind, found it. On the homepage says 30th November.

Rapid is seriously thee best sounded VST I own. I am finding myself going it to more and more. Everything I make with it just comes out sounding so right. Warm, bright, full all at once. And yet, the sounds don't compete. It just sounds so balanced. Many other synths cannot do this without extra effort.

I actually don't mind that there aren't too many expansions for it by 3rd party devs. The ones in the shop are golden enough.

Suggestion:

Could we get a polyphonic piano roll/step sequencer with midi out record possibility?

Instead of just the midi import function.

That would rock.

GMusic wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:25 am Rapid is seriously thee best sounded VST I own. I am finding myself going it to more and more. Everything I make with it just comes out sounding so right. Warm, bright, full all at once. And yet, the sounds don't compete. It just sounds so balanced. Many other synths cannot do this without extra effort.

I actually don't mind that there aren't too many expansions for it by 3rd party devs. The ones in the shop are golden enough.
You're aweseome. Thanks a lot. :-)

Mirko R. wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:12 pm
GMusic wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:25 am Rapid is seriously thee best sounded VST I own. I am finding myself going it to more and more. Everything I make with it just comes out sounding so right. Warm, bright, full all at once. And yet, the sounds don't compete. It just sounds so balanced. Many other synths cannot do this without extra effort.

You're aweseome. Thanks a lot. :-)
You're welcome. Truthfully, the ears tell no lies. Anybody can hear the quality. Just pull up any of the Rapid expansion demo tracks and do a side by side listen with other big name synth's demo tracks. Just listening to the raw sounds, and not necessarily the arrangement of the demo, the sounds from Rapid are just right. Smooth, full, bright and modern. It has the timeless quality of a synth such as Sylenth1.

Rapid is still in it's young years, IMO. It's going to get big. It just needs some catchier expansions to grab the mainstream attention. "Future Pop" "Future Hip Hop" "Modern EDM" etc. :clap:

Now, today is the last day of our sale. Take your chance!
To all the people who bought Rapid during the last days. Thank you! :)
Feel free to share your experience so far.

@Development:
At the moment version 1.6 is prepared for release.
Everything is ready: Glitch, Tonal Delay, Multiband Saturator, Tapestop, PM & RM from Oscillator.
The new features are a bit more complex, so we'll provide a few exemplary presets. Just a few days!

Shortly after that. Future Strike XT. Followed by Supernova XT. AND (we hope still this year) another secret one :)

Development on Rapid is certainly a well oiled machine.
Thanks for the upcoming update... :party:

Thanks for the reminder, was thinking my bank account was surprisingly full considering BF/CM.

Just wondering, from the purchase page, do I need to install 1.1 or can I just go ahead and install 1.5 - both links are available but it's not too clear to me.

Return to “Instruments”