Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Hanz Meyzer wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:11 pm Then please ilok software (without dongle). AFAIK it is not cracked, or is it, too?
Its not cracked, ilok mach auth is working as it should which is a good thing.

Feature request not sure if this is possible but how about adding the possibility to trigger the compressor with the bassdrum to sidechain the reverb on the send effect since we can't send the sidechain to the send effect. Meanwhile I use the mod env but hope this is possible. it would be great. Or having a short reverb would be great too

Feature request:
- For custom shapes: A mode for point to point creating like the custom envelope. Add bezier curves would make the whole thing even more powerful (maybe planed?)
- X-Side: Creating own curves in a X-Y diagram (= endless shape bending possibilities)
> excample: https://youtu.be/7_OZ9eouu2Q?start=288& ... &version=3 (start: 4:48min)
- Easy wave shape creation: selecting part of a sample (resampler, wavetable) -> create custom shape from selection / loop / sample

By the way, I'm enthusiastic about FM synthesis without antialiasing and creating my own LFO shapes for it! Great!
Ah, where I say that, I'd like to have the amount I can add to FM with ready-made shapes and my own LFO shapes much wider to go even further to the extreme. Sorry I always need an extra sausage, but for psy-trance I need high frequencies and sweeps, bubbles and sweep-clicks and so on.

Community: Please stop the discussion about copy protection that's filling the whole forum. It comes as it comes ;-).

Question regarding the demo version!

Downloaded it from here: http://www.vengeance-storage.com/Avenge ... 2_Demo.exe

In the DAW it says "you need to install the factory content"... no link to it... do i need an account?!

Isn't the plugin useable without the factory content? I just wanted to play with the oscs a little bit.

no you need the Factory Content, since the OSCs and all the rest are loaded from the factory content

here is the content File, also:
https://www.vengeance-sound.com/plugins ... TRY%20DEMO

msvs wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:55 pm no you need the Factory Content, since the OSCs and all the rest are loaded from the factory content

here is the content File, also:
https://www.vengeance-sound.com/plugins ... TRY%20DEMO
Ah ok... didn't read further after WIN/OSX... maybe the content-link should be more prominent.

Isn't it a little bit to fast for Vengeance to decide that such a step is needed because of the cracked releases? What i mean is that it's imo reasonable to have a real big notch in sales when they just finished the biggest sale they ever had with 50% off? I believe that even without the cracks the dropped sales situation wouldn't be different now or what was the point again?
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

@Manuel
What is the release date for version 1.5?

Manuel, i know this doesnt fit the design but maybe you can conside a morph pad a la alchemy 2 for v2.0?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:11 am Manuel, i know this doesnt fit the design but maybe you can conside a morph pad a la alchemy 2 for v2.0?
+1

Another request frequency shifter

Also a bottle opener please.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

And a sixpack. :)

I can't be the only one who experiences significantly longer loading times to open up Avenger compared to other synths like Serum or Spire. That kind of kills the flow and makes me use other synths for quick bread-and-butter sounds. I want to use Avenger for everything, so hopefully it can be improved. :party:

Puddi wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:44 pm I can't be the only one who experiences significantly longer loading times to open up Avenger compared to other synths like Serum or Spire. That kind of kills the flow and makes me use other synths for quick bread-and-butter sounds. I want to use Avenger for everything, so hopefully it can be improved. :party:
Have you checked your DAW's memory usage in Task Manager after loading few Avenger instances? Each (default preset) Avenger eats up around 700 MB of memory, while Serum a bit over 100 MB (no idea Spire). So you're basically loading the equivalent of 6 Serums with each Avenger instance.

Return to “Instruments”