Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

magicmusic wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:13 pm I search for "avenger remove write protection" . i find only 2 entries. 1 in this kvr thread and 1 in audiosex.pro
I think Manuel was referring to the number of direct technical support requests (at their official email address) - people used a cracked version, then made a purchase, then they had that error and wrote straight to Rene. Manuel mentioned many many times that this thread is not technical support.

Another expansion is finally here... Synth Motions - Drum Edition for the VPS Avenger is finally released...

https://youtu.be/h3d-DNrT0oI

Go and visit http://www.particular-sound.de for more Infos!!!
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

I remember I had an e-licenser dongle. What a cheap peace of plastic. I wouldn't mind if it was made from stainless steel. But they used the most cheapest plastic. Fucing cnuts.

@Xenox.AFL
so in your Expansion are only Drums or why is it called: Drum-Edition?
if so, then why it´s called Synth Motions?

Igro wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:44 pm I remember I had an e-licenser dongle. What a cheap peace of plastic. I wouldn't mind if it was made from stainless steel. But they used the most cheapest plastic. Fucing cnuts.
Yep. In fact, i never had a pice of plastic break on even the cheapest USB sticks. :) On the 3 eLiceners i have, on every single one of them (i own even 2 revisions, the long one, and the short one), the plastic edges leading to the plug are broken, or nearly broken, and on each, i put tape around, because i feared that it may break apart... not sure what they were smoking over at Steinberg when they let the manufacturer produce such a cheap plastic casing.

The Sarge! wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:22 pm @Xenox.AFL
so in your Expansion are only Drums or why is it called: Drum-Edition?
if so, then why it´s called Synth Motions?
This expansion are only drums and beats made with the internal drum sequencer, press a key and you hear the loops exactly like in the demo...

The expansion is a part of our serie, because we used FM, subtractive and other synthesis techniques, we called them synth motions, too...

Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

ah, ok, Danke Frank :tu:

The Sarge! wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:02 pm ah, ok, Danke Frank :tu:
:tu:

I'm not crazy about having to buy a dongle. Who is.

But Manuel has the right to run his own business model.

It's a sign of the times.

The wild west of the web is disappearing fast, and new formal structures are appearing everywhere, not just in plugs.

People better get used to it.
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

Manuel add a license key on the content for 1.5 and make Avenger work only with the content that has the same license as the software

sircuit wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:15 pm
magicmusic wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:13 pm I search for "avenger remove write protection" . i find only 2 entries. 1 in this kvr thread and 1 in audiosex.pro
I think Manuel was referring to the number of direct technical support requests (at their official email address) - people used a cracked version, then made a purchase, then they had that error and wrote straight to Rene. Manuel mentioned many many times that this thread is not technical support.
in the quote i do he write You can read them all over the internet, too. so i guess he mean webpages. so i search for it to verify how much
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

there were some in our Avenger Group, Facebook, as well as YT channel

Then please ilok software (without dongle). AFAIK it is not cracked, or is it, too?

msvs wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:02 am there were some in our Avenger Group, Facebook, as well as YT channel
But i CAN'T read in the Avenger Group! ;-)
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

Hanz Meyzer wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:11 pm Then please ilok software (without dongle). AFAIK it is not cracked, or is it, too?
Not completely, but some developers seem to have used a bad implementation of iLok in their software so the protection was bypassed.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Return to “Instruments”