Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

That's simply not true.
It's the only truth...
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

People who use cracked software will never buy Avenger! NEVER!
nope
seems like you dont read my post somewhere some pages before regarding the "remove write protection" error popup. This lead to unbelievably many support requests of legit customers. You can read them all over the internet, too. Remains of the old crack caused this :wink:

Yeah i didn't read all messages, true. But you know what i mean. Crack users don't buy at least. I know lot of them and asked them why they don't buy the software they use. Answer was always the same.

"I don't buy software" or "no money" or "to expensive". :dog:
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

There's a difference between what people claim they do and what they actually do.

chk071 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:21 pm There's a difference between what people claim they do and what they actually do.
True. However. Just wanted to point out my view about this aswell.
Would be sad to just use a dongle for one synth. Think about alternatives please. :pray:

How about to unban me on the Group for my excuse? Fair? ;-) And i promise i will never write to sell my license :-P
Last edited by Demuvi on Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Highly speculative topic, nothing more, nothing less.
ReboundAudio wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:32 pm How about to unban me on the Group for my excuse? Fair? ;-) And i promise i will never write to sell my licence :-P
You got banned for saying you're going to sell your license?

I wrote "I will sell my license when those bugs (daw crashes) doesn't get fixed until V1.5".
But maybe i posted to much bug reports or whatever and was a little exhausting to the vengeance guys to get banned in the group.

plrdmus wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:12 pm
ReboundAudio wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:01 pm But as many already wrote. People who use cr acked software will never buy Avenger! NEVER! They still love using all for free. It's not fair i know.

That's simply not true.
Agree. I used to download cracked software maybe around 5+ years ago, and further back. Windows, Office, Photoshop, everything that was cracked actually, didn't pay for a single software. Since around 5 years back, I have paid for ALL software I use, having spent at least between €10.000-15.000 in total, plus all streaming services (since I don't download movies, tv shows and music anymore either).

I had a change of heart, decided I should support the developers and creators, and now I feel like a better person.

So yes, you can go from cracked to legal. Everything actually started when I couldn't find a cracked version of Studio One, so I bought it.

I support Manuel and Vengeance in whatever they decide to use as protection. Today I use iLok (USB dongle since almost a year back), CodeMeter (software only) and eLicenser (software only). If Avenger would go eLicenser with USB dongle, I don't have a problem buying one, it's only around €20 in Sweden, sales tax included. Same price from Steinberg.net (+ shipping).
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

It is how it is ;)
You are cracked all of your expansion and your synth !
You are done !!!!
Look at Reason and Bitwig and Rapid from Parawave they do it right and of course U-he.
The copy protection from Avenger is pure crap.Hope your learned your lesson.

I buy all of my plugins, but when i saw a plugin that is cracked i dont buy it anymore
and i will dont use it anymore and sale it.

I have just plugins that are not cracked for a good reason to show the World that i pay for my Things.
And i hate COMPANYS that dont have a good copyprotection so Vengeance is for me a nogo

It is how it is Manuel

ReboundAudio wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:37 pm I wrote "I will sell my license when those bugs (daw crashes) doesn't get fixed until V1.5".
But maybe i posted to much bug reports or whatever and was a little exhausting to the vengeance guys to get banned in the group.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't have a problem buying one, it's only around €20 in Sweden, sales tax included. Same price from Steinberg.net (+ shipping).
It's not about the price. Just scared that all those dongles will decrease my performance. :cry: :scared:

D.K Envelope wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:41 pm It is how it is ;)
You are done !!!!
Look at Reason and Bitwig and Rapid from Parawave they do it right and of course U-he.

I buy all of my plugins, but when i saw a plugin that is cracked i dont buy it anymore

I have just plugins that are not cracked for a good reason to show the World that i pay for my Things.
And i hate COMPANYS that dont have a good copyprotection so Vengeance is for me a nogo

It is how it is Manuel
How you know that the copy protection is crap? Because Rapid doesn't got cracked? Maybe Rapid has not the amount of attention yet? But i'm sure it would be able to crack.

What i wonder is, that the new Sylenth1 isn't cracked. That copy protection is maybe stronger?

You are done !!!!

It is how it is Manuel
Then you can't own many plugins...
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

You are done !!!!

It is how it is Manuel
That's a really wicked attitude...

And, starflakeprj is right. There aren't many plugins which aren't cracked. Anyway, a copy protection is no "never get cracked" measure, it's rather meant to make things hard. Just like a big lock on your front door, and a alarm system. You will also be able to circumvent that, but, it's much harder than walking into a unlocked front door.

Stupid topic. It gives assholes who will never learn anything in their sorry lives way too much attention.

Return to “Instruments”