Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Sth wrong happens to me with activation of Avenger.. It's second time I've experienced this. I didn't change hardware in my computer, didn't reinstal windows, even actualize system. I've lost activation just because I've installed Cubase 10 and uninstalled Studio One Pro. Is it normal?

Manuel Is the analog filter going to be included on the effect section or just on the filter section

both of course :)

Any news about estimated release date? :) Sorry for being so eagerly.

no we dont have a release date yet

Feature request: Ring Mod (in the AM section?) that can use another Osc as an LFO (like FM does). I'm in the process of making a Casio CZ in Avenger (that I will give away when I'm done) but I can't recreate all the patches right now...

I posted this in the fb group too. Hoping you see it and respond in the affirmative.

I have seen it yes. I cant comment yet about the usefulness

@msvs It's alive :o Looks fantastic, give Rene a pat on the back from me! If he needs anything, give me a shout.

msvs wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 7:02 am both of course :)
:clap: Yes thats what I am talking about hopefully comes out soon to make some nice summer vibe tracks I like the reggaeton guitars you added on the video waiting for that

What happen with the sub osc it looks different on this update 1.4.10 than before

? what looks different?

just made a walkthrough! Please relax and take your time, listen carefully :) https://youtu.be/HHbsf0tR2Cs

msvs wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:28 am ? what looks different?
It doesn't show the endless sub on the chorder section only the sub osc

I dont know what you mean, sorry - looks correct
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Now i see it thank you didn't notice that you guys added an off buttom thank you :)

Return to “Instruments”