Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Manuel we need a hip hop 2 expansion 8)

New VPS Avenger expansion pack out today, Modern Analog
...unique sounding presets for retro and modern productions.
Low intro price (50% off) this weekend. Available now from www.bansawcrown.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDWJw41H5B0

100tifiko wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 9:50 pm Manuel we need a hip hop 2 expansion 8)
its finished since a long time, but we cant release it yet, since it uses 1.5.0 features.
nice pack!

@Manuel, would it be nice to make a video of the VPS team, something like behind the scene of what you guys are doing?

msvs wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 10:09 pm
100tifiko wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 9:50 pm Manuel we need a hip hop 2 expansion 8)
its finished since a long time, but we cant release it yet, since it uses 1.5.0 features.

:) Hope 1.5 comes out soon so we can get the new expansions. But I know it's going to be worth the wait for the new features :phones:

Hi, I have found small issue when I tried to record MIDI Chord arpeggio. It appeared to be that sub notes are not recorded. Please, have a look at the video. Windows 7, Reaper 5.978/x64, Avenger 1.4.10

https://youtu.be/-TRTFqGMkzw

msvs wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 10:09 pm
nice pack!
thanks, appreciate it. :tu:

Hi, I'm going through some of the sequences and extracting individual sounds by removing everything else. But there are some sounds that only play 12 notes then repeat the same 12 notes. I can't use more than one octave no matter which of the 88 midi keys I play! Does anyone know what I need to edit to get the full range?
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT!?

Turn off the "Endless Sub Mode" on the VOICING Tab

@Krovatin: will be fixed

I am hoping cinematic 3 and atmospheric 1 come out soon too as well as hip hop 2 really excited about the new filter too :hyper: is it going to have a hp and bandpass also

msvs wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 4:07 pm Turn off the "Endless Sub Mode" on the VOICING Tab

@Krovatin: will be fixed
ok thanks.

Is there a way to get the drum sounds from Avenger into Metrum? or are they the same sounds, I've just bought both so I haven't gone through them yet.
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT!?

Is there a way to get the drum sounds from Avenger into Metrum? or are they the same sounds, I've just bought both so I haven't gone through them yet.
Metrum can read Wavs and Avenger can read wavs so you can swap samples around. And no, Metrum and Avenger do not have any same sound. Metrum has its own big library specialized on attack and drumsounds
is it going to have a hp and bandpass also
it will have:
LP 12/24
HP 12/24
BP 12/24
BS 12/24

is it going to have a hp and bandpass also
it will have:
LP 12/24
HP 12/24
BP 12/24
BS 12/24
[/quote]

Awsome :love:. thanks you manuel this update is going to be a game changer for sound design and making new expansions

I have a question to the arpeggio.
There are one finger arpeggios and chord arpeggios.
Is it possible to change all one finger arpeggios to chord arpeggios ?
So it can be used like an arranger.

basically yes, you have to do it by hand
select in the ARP the mode to chord detection or chord detection+ for min/maj recognition

Return to “Instruments”