Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

A power chord does not have a third (which makes it major or minor) plane an simple. You are using bad terminology. Mislead people all you want. Im stating the obvious. Just because an octave is added doesn't make it power minor or power major. Those terms dont exist in music.
Last edited by EastBoundSounds on Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

EastBoundSounds wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:03 am A power chord does not have a third (major or minor) plane an simple. You are using bad terminology. Mislead people all you want. Im stating the obvious. Just because an octave is added doesn't make it power minor or power major. Those terms dont exist in music.
I get what you're saying here, but in this case, perception is reality in the mind of the developer and at the end of the day, it is his product, and it is what it is. I don't foresee there being huge protests in the street, or a potential march on Washington over this issue. I wouldn't take it that seriously man.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

I get it they can call it what ever they want. I don't think it will raise alot of flags/prostest nor do i want it to. I'm stating it so they can correct it not to belittle them. As relative as it might sound i encourage development for the better.

When people have a problem with any of my expansions which they rarely do. I address the problem and update the expansion. Good support is hard to find nowadays and i honestly tilt my hat to Rene and Manny they have came so far and continue to update and support they're products.

we are happy with calling min/maj as "CD#G/CEG" and min+/maj+ as "CD#GC/CEGC". The Chords with the octave have more power/brighter, so they're called power min/maj in Avenger. Wont change, because you dont like it as first and only person, sorry. Damn, sometimes I really think I'm in a loony bin here :hihi: :clown: :ud: Sometimes there are good ideas and improvements here, so I am reading all the stuff, but Avenger is not a public project, where you can vote every pixel position and font size, sorry. I mean this in general, this goes not particularily to EastBoundSounds.

How do you set the ZONES for keytrack so that it will sync to key with the FX MultiMod's Rate?
Same with the shaper frequency.
I can't mange them to sync how ever I set the keytrack zones!

msvs wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:42 am we are happy with calling min/maj as "CD#G/CEG" and min+/maj+ as "CD#GC/CEGC". The Chords with the octave have more power/brighter, so they're called power min/maj in Avenger. Wont change, because you dont like it as first and only person, sorry. Damn, sometimes I really think I'm in a loony bin here :hihi: :clown: :ud: Sometimes there are good ideas and improvements here, so I am reading all the stuff, but Avenger is not a public project, where you can vote every pixel position and font size, sorry. I mean this in general, this goes not particularily to EastBoundSounds.
Thought you were here to promote your product and make money, not for inspiration...

Manuel hopefully when you release 1.5 it comes with some free presets to show how the new module is going to be use and release some expansion to buy with some presets using the new module

100tifiko wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:51 pm Manuel hopefully when you release 1.5 it comes with some free presets to show how the new module is going to be use and release some expansion to buy with some presets using the new module
Always wondered why Manuel never makes any one-hour tutorial videos showing the new features in major updates, why the factory library is still at R1 and why no expansions for purchase after major updates :?

Heya Manuel, I'd really love an Arp Latch so I can get on with live tweaking and not having to hold a key pressed down. I know I can't be alone with the desire for this feature. I do play live while sound designing :) Anyway thanks for a great synth, and all the great features you continue to add :)

sircuit wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:03 pmAlways wondered why Manuel never makes any one-hour tutorial videos showing the new features in major updates, why the factory library is still at R1 and why no expansions for purchase after major updates :?
That’s an odd post given that a) Manuel always makes tutorial videos of the new features around release time (not the full hour maybe, but a good length); b) the factory library is now r5 I believe and c) expansions go on sale every couple of months or so.

Apart from that, spot on.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

Always wondered why Manuel never makes any one-hour tutorial videos
here are some videos of updates
https://www.vengeance-sound.com/plugins ... sue=VIDEOS

Furhtermore I do so called "walkthroughs" of expansion packs, which I do like personally very much. For example Cinematic, Trance2 or Dubstep. Next Walkthrough is already filmed and its for the new HandsUp XP
anuel hopefully when you release 1.5 it comes with some free presets to show how
Yes there will be 50 oder more new presets, showcasing all new guitar kits, which come with 1.5.
Heya Manuel, I'd really love an Arp Latch so I can get on with live tweaking and not having to
yes, the Arp Latch will be there at 1.5.
At the moment we already have introduced a "live play latch" with 1.4.7. Means that when playing SQs, and you want to change the chord on the left hand, there may be a short gap between the change, resulting in restarting the Sequence. This is solved by the new Arp Latch, which you can activate in the SYS Page "All Arp Sync Trigger"

Manuel, is there any planning to implement arp chord filtering to automatically adjust note transposition to suit Maj & min chords? :)

this is already in 1.4.5!

Return to “Instruments”