Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

well the whole thing is more a "live play" feature. If you are operating already inside a piano roll, so why not set the bass directly by yourself in the Piano roll?

Hi,
Please, just a quick reminder how to update Avenger.
Thanks

either login into your account at https://register.vps-avenger.com/
or alternatively you can login inside the plugin by pressing the "VMAN" button on the bottom left

msvs wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:09 pm well the whole thing is more a "live play" feature. If you are operating already inside a piano roll, so why not set the bass directly by yourself in the Piano roll?
Long story short I'm working with aliases in Logic and should Avenger be able to do a strict filter as I mentioned would speed up things in this case.

Hi, Do I just enter my Activation code and download the complete Avenger? WIll I lose any of my expansions?
Thanks. Frank

I am not sure I understood the question...

I tried to search the forum, but I can't find it. Is it possible to drag and drop samples from cubase mediabay to any of the osc's? Seems it doesn't want to. I'm using cubase 9,5 on OSX mojave. If anyone could confirm this isnt possible. Thanks in advance.

the link to this thread said free where is the link to a free version?

the update is free, not the product

Can anyone please point me in the direction of where i find info about license transfers and how it works.

writing us an email is the best way

milwel traamen wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:05 pm I tried to search the forum, but I can't find it. Is it possible to drag and drop samples from cubase mediabay to any of the osc's? Seems it doesn't want to. I'm using cubase 9,5 on OSX mojave. If anyone could confirm this isnt possible. Thanks in advance.
Am I doing something wrong? This works in ableton. (see video) But i'm not sure if this is in windows only? Can anyone tell me if this is possible in OSX with Cubase? Doesn't work so am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1okaYQnSWZs

you can't drag&drop samples from the very own Steinberg library to any non-steinberg instruments. They have a protected storage. You can drag&drop user samples from the MediaBay as these exist as e.g. wav files at your disk somewhere and the non-steinberg instrument can access them. So non-steinberg instrument can't access the Steinberg samples. Drag&drop a Steinberg samble to a track and check the AudioPool. You will find something like vstsound:\\D22088DDE44... as the filepath. You need to resample it.
Cubase Pro 10.5.12 @ Windows 10 Home v1909 @ i9-9900K 32GB @ Gigabyte Z370 HD3P
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcLk3l ... gPCNegk5gw
https://soundcloud.com/dj-mce-1

djmce wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:19 pm you can't drag&drop samples from the very own Steinberg library to any non-steinberg instruments. They have a protected storage. You can drag&drop user samples from the MediaBay as these exist as e.g. wav files at your disk somewhere and the non-steinberg instrument can access them. So non-steinberg instrument can't access the Steinberg samples. Drag&drop a Steinberg samble to a track and check the AudioPool. You will find something like vstsound:\\D22088DDE44... as the filepath. You need to resample it.
I don't think I understand this completely. I have a collection of samples (user samples in mediabase). I can drag and drop samples from mediabase to maschine. This goes without any problem. You see the "+" sign when you can drop them. But when I try to drag and drop the same samples to avenger it doesnt show the"+" sign. So I guess user samples drag and drop isnt possible on a Mac. Or am I wrong. Thanks for the answer!

What format are the samples in? Are they samples you made yourself?

I know that the samples in FL Studio factory library say they're .wav files but they're actually compressed in some way and can't just be dragged into most instruments.

Return to “Instruments”