Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

i'll bet the upgrade from Avenger 1.5 to Avenger 2.0 will be $99/99€

Amram wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:35 am i'll bet the upgrade from Avenger 1.5 to Avenger 2.0 will be $99/99€
I no longer know what posts are parody any more... just in case it isn’t parody...

It’s free for existing customers
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

noiseboyuk wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:45 am
Amram wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:35 am i'll bet the upgrade from Avenger 1.5 to Avenger 2.0 will be $99/99€
I no longer know what posts are parody any more... just in case it isn’t parody...

1.5 is free. 2.0 will NOT be free. Manuel has already stated that several times.

Deleted
Last edited by Amram on Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kalonai wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:52 am
noiseboyuk wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:45 am

1.5 is free. 2.0 will NOT be free. Manuel has already stated that several times.
Fair dos, that was an early morning bleary-eyed dumb reply from me!
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

@msvs
great features & big bugfixes in 1.5 thanks a lot pal
and forecast thanks to "Synthstruments" a XP I would love, but not sure if I´ve bought it because so much other Vintage-Synths and UVI Vintage Vault 2 are here, so not really necessary. Looking really forward how you with Avenger created Vintage-sounds *dance*

So im testing beta and 1 thing instantly got in to my eyes GUI sharpnesss - 1.5 version is more blurry. Older version is sharper. I have both versions opened side by side at 103% scaling and the difference is noticable.

New Satyatunes skin... do disprespect to Satyatunes i value your work but you should check your display monitor calibration. Abaolutly every skin since Dune 2 white and hive white has atrocious contrast errors. The white color and other elements are so bright there is not enough room left for contrast. You have to use sun glasses to be able to use the new skin. And i have written this critique before on Synthmaster 2 skin. Glad you listen user feedback :-)

@msvs
Its great to have had free and substantial updates from release to 1.5, thank you.
Its pretty normal to pay for a V2 release and I don't think many people will have a problem with this, you need to run a business and make a living....as for the copy protection, do what you need to do to protect your business, I have already have ilok for Falcon etc, but someone will always refuse to use it, better to loose them than have all of your work pirated!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Elektronisch wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:11 am New Satyatunes skin... do disprespect to Satyatunes i value your work but you should check your display monitor calibration. Abaolutly every skin since Dune 2 white and hive white has atrocious contrast errors. The white color and other elements are so bright there is not enough room left for contrast. You have to use sun glasses to be able to use the new skin. And i have written this critique before on Synthmaster 2 skin. Glad you listen user feedback :-)
Maybe the contrast is not *perfect* in white skin, but I already love it much more than all the other skins, it is a very fluid work for me, my eyes can catch important structures much faster, in the end much more fun for me :) So thanks for this skin. Too much contrast wouldn't be good either.

I have a question regarding sequenced parameter changes: I would like to modulate a parameter for example on each 3rd and 6th note, and after 8th note, it should restart. How can I achieve this? So that the arp or step seq increases the step on each new note, not by a given fixed tempo. Any hint for me? thanks.

i think NO ONE can complain when 2.0 will be a paid update.... check how many free ones we got and people buy izotope upgrades where we would have paid at least 3-5 updates with avenger if it would be Izotope ;D.
but im still unsure about codemeter! so i will wait for user feedbacks here when 1.5 is official! ilok & elicenser already infest my system.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

kaju74 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:43 pm Run into some issues if I turn on "High DPI" support in Cubase where most plugins aren't work anymore, but this seems to be a problem with the windows scaling...
Go to C:\ProgramData\Steinberg\Cubase 10\ (or whenever you have Cubase10.exe), right click -> Properties -> Compatibility (Tab) -> Change HiDPI Settings -> Enable scaling performed by Application.

This will solve many, if not all your GUI issues with the plugins. Also Avenger will be displayed with size greater than 100% so it will be super sharp.
Some plugins may have small GUI, but at least will work and display the GUI. You can always use the Magnifier tool for those instances when you want to zoom in a certain smal GUI.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

If you want some professional UI Design ask Mikael Eidenberg. He's a pro.

But these Satya Skins looking all horrible. I am sry.
The white skin looks like a wannabe version of the original screenshot.

https://dribbble.com/meidenberg
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

ReboundAudio wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:31 pm But these Satya Skins looking all horrible. I am sry.
The white skin looks like a wannabe version of the original screenshot.
Not sure what you mean by "wannabe version". The white skin is the first one without useless skeuomorphism, instead you could call it "flat design". I love it.
Caine123 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:25 am but im still unsure about codemeter! so i will wait for user feedbacks here when 1.5 is official! ilok & elicenser already infest my system.
I was, too, but the authorization process is pretty easy, once you understood the text or so. Also no direct online connection required either. Same good as the old one, maybe even better, because more secure.

Not sure what you mean by "wannabe version"
Check the original Screenshot of this Skin and you will see what i mean. The Screenshot posted here was way more nice. This skin looks like a poor copy.
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

So where is that screenshot?

Return to “Instruments”