Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

god I'm such an idiot. watching vengeance tutorial i realize you can drag and drop from modulation and edit it like that. this synth really is phenomenal, i'm very glad i dived back in.

No need for irony.
wasn´t ment ironic, if so I´ve marked it
sometimes especially we PC-users have things that are spooky, that´s behind my posting!

mxbf wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:23 pm anyone wanna point me in the direction of how to get the most out of Avenger? I see a lot of people say it's a great synth but I never really figured out why they like it so much. I paid like 200 bucks last year so I probably should actually try to understand the hubbub
I mentioned this in-depth walk-through quite a number of pages back:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYYgJsg5jbg

It's in mono, but as for clear and fairly comprehensive, it probably can't be beat, and it will probably amaze you as to the capabilities of Avenger. In spite of its length, it actually moves along at a good pace. msvs did note a couple of omissions and a couple of things that could have been described better. Probably best to watch in chunks.

Holy crap! 4 hours! I love those types of full length tutorials. Great for when I'm chilling out late at night. It's like watching a very long movie about something that I actually give a shit about. Kind of wish there was a slightly better balance of the voice vs synth so I can cast it to my tv without bothering the family with sudden noise bursts, but other than that, thanks a lot for taking the time to do this video. I watched a few moments of it just now, and found it to be informative. I'm definitely gonna check this out later.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

@msvs
ahh, a new video in the pipeline - come on let us see it please :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

everything i was told about this synth was true. it's a beast.

its possible the gui colors kind of turned me off. not sure why but i think it's aesthetically unappealing.

mxbf wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:55 pm everything i was told about this synth was true. it's a beast.

its possible the gui colors kind of turned me off. not sure why but i think it's aesthetically unappealing.
Tons of other skins available if its only the GUI colors you had an issue with.

mxbf wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:55 pm everything i was told about this synth was true. it's a beast.

Have a look here for a different skin: https://stefken.wixsite.com/skins/
It's my default skin. Ha! (Well, it's the truth).

Stefken wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:07 pm

Have a look here for a different skin: https://stefken.wixsite.com/skins/
It's my default skin. Ha! (Well, it's the truth).
Is is also mine now :)
But there are alot of things I do not like about the Avenger GUI,
It seems cramped, fonts too small, too congested etc etc etc.
To me it feels like a one room storage place that one puts all their belongings so as to live in.
To me it is begging for tabs or at least like omnisphere and parts of zebra2, you can click on an area and it enlarges and takes over the screen.
But I am sure some people love it as is.

rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:43 pm To me it feels like a one room storage place that one puts all their belongings so as to live in.
To me it is begging for tabs or at least like omnisphere and parts of zebra2, you can click on an area and it enlarges and takes over the screen.
But I am sure some people love it as is.

rsp
I'm quite OK with it. OSC, filter, FX are always within reach. It's quite crowded but it is also a powerhouse. If you would introduce more tabs, you would also need to click more, so it will always be a trade-off imo. But there is at least 1 area that you will be able to expand in 1.5 :) .

I can live with no tabs, then pop outs like Z2 and Omnisphere and I am sure others.
I am guessing you have seen 1.5 and are showing off on the rest of us? :)
lol
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:11 pm I am guessing you have seen 1.5 and are showing off on the rest of us? :)
LOL
I've seen the files and the layout code of 1.5; enough to know what is going on. :D :wink:
I'm giving some subtle hints :) . Not my place to disclose more.

Stefken wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:03 pm
zvenx wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:11 pm I am guessing you have seen 1.5 and are showing off on the rest of us? :)
LOL
I've seen the files and the layout code of 1.5; enough to know what is going on. :D :wink:
I'm giving some subtle hints :) . Not my place to disclose more.
Of course.
:).
He should probably just license your skins.
rsp
sound sculptist

2 and a quarter years in the making?
hope to hear someday a 2nd and longer (not just 54 seconds) demotrack :pray:
because for just this impression it´s too risky to spend $50 isn´t it? :?:

Return to “Instruments”