Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Orbit-50 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:32 pm Dude, I've been waiting forever for that!!!!
dionenoid wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:39 pm Very curious. Inspired by the '90's Dutch Happy Hardcore or the UK Happy Hard stuff ?
The Sarge! wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:15 am oh YES! YES! YES!
Happy Hardcore and now Acid Breaks :hyper: :phones:
can´t wait but need to due to those idiots...
GMusic wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:39 pm Like this!? Insta-buy if so :hyper: :love: :clap: :phones:
I too am very excited about this pack... Does any one want to work on some projects together, using it on release.

Here's my sound cloud https://soundcloud.com/user-338147392-946747776 Ignore love sees no colour as that's a bootleg sped up (made on request for a DJ) kicks replaced with harder ones and a stab added intro/outro bars (not featured in the upload). As you'll noticed I heavily used avengers Hands up Presets but at 170 bpm (sssssshhh), Sanity been the favourite (DJ support already), they're only short examples there but the tracks are full length... some need extra layers in the mid section but these are often kept very minimal for the MC's or a very naughty Makina rayada (However you spell that). it's pointless uploading the full track as the first 64 bars are just beats and stab for the dj mixing.

I'm new to soundcloud so would appreciate the follow for feeds. Be warned about the genre, it's not for everybody.

I'm serious about this and have already opened multiple jobs on Fiverr website. Get in touch. Hope Man doesn't mind me asking in his thread. Max respect for the legend. Can't wait for 1.5. especially the HARDCORE pack

Edit: I use Cuabase 10 but it's not an issue if you don't
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

exactly :)

yes, another advantage of Avenger... you can practically save the entire project with in it. It doesn't matter what DAW you use. Midi and Preset. BOOM!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

@mitchiemasha
Thank you very much for bringing me back to this thread because God knows...

I love your SoundCloud pieces. Beautifully authentic stuff, right down to the "homegrown" raw distorted 909 kicks. Awesome stuff man! You put a huge smile on my face. Thank you!!!

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

when did the title change to 1.5.0 soon... oh yes!!!

If Avenger just wouldn't look so nineties... aww, sales sales sales...

tapiodmitriyevich wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:44 am If Avenger just wouldn't look so nineties... aww, sales sales sales...
That might be another reason why i love it.

tapiodmitriyevich wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:44 am If Avenger just wouldn't look so nineties... aww, sales sales sales...
for me the sound of a VSTi is much more important than the look :dog:

if looking "not nineties" is meaning that is has to be flat, boring, empty, grey and lifeless - well then I am happy its nineties.

Nah, doesn't mean that.

i wonder how soon will it be, this week or not :-D

no we plan End of Nov. Betatest a bit earlier. I hope we can do it

msvs wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:56 am no we plan End of Nov. Betatest a bit earlier. I hope we can do it
Well thats not soon at all then :-D

Surely the new version will be impressive, but what interests me is that it consumes less CPU.

Maybe these skins can help you out: https://stefken.wixsite.com/skins

Return to “Instruments”