Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Vladislav_Gronk wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:16 pm
starflakeprj wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:34 pm The jewelry store will have insurance, which I mentioned in another post. So the insurance company will pay compensation for the jewelry stolen.
And who pays for insurance?

Let's not go too off-topic but physical stealing and piracy is a big difference. I don't advocate piracy, decent developers should always be supported.
The store pays for the insurance, and in this case, Vengeance pays for the copy protection. As far as I know there will not be an extra cost when you upgrade to v1.5, containing the CodeMeter protection.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

starflakeprj wrote:

The store pays for the insurance, and in this case, Vengeance pays for the copy protection. As far as I know there will not be an extra cost when you upgrade to v1.5, containing the CodeMeter protection.
The extra cost for some people is the cost of the dongle. For others it is the quirkiness and possible risks of using codemeter.

Rivanni wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:48 pm
starflakeprj wrote:

The extra cost for some people is the cost of the dongle. For others it is the quirkiness and possible risks of using codemeter.
Sure, they are valid points of course.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Puddi wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:03 am For anyone with license transfer questions I'll just post the required steps here to save you (and the support) some time:

(...)
Thanks! :tu:

Add Dynamic EQ for future update or mid side EQ capability. That would be awsome to mix I already use all the effects to mix in Avenger

My latest tutorial: how to create a Bass Swell in Avenger.
The preset is available free to download from here:
https://www.bansawcrown.com/free-vps-avenger-presets/
Five macros - Check out how much of a difference they can make to the sound too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96ldw1ptd0I
Last edited by Bansaw on Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bansaw wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:25 pm My latest tutorial: how to create a Bass Swell in Avenger.
Thank you sir. That's just the type of sound I was needing in a few of my projects. I'l be following through the tutorial later tonight.
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

i read that avenger seem use codemeter protection. which VST plugins did this use ?. maybe this protection did not work ok with plugins and own threads. normaly copy protection is design to work in exe. only special copy protection that can work in DLL as the steinberg or ilok or own develops can work in dll
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

The intro price (-30%) for the Dark Avenger skins ends in 48 hours. (The bundle adds another -25%).
So hurry.

You can get them at https://stefken.wixsite.com/skins.

The Dark Avengers series consists of:

Dark Avenger - Blue

DAB1-1200.jpg

Dark Avenger - Cyanide

DAC1-1200.jpg

Dark Avenger - Original

avenger_reduced.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Manuel what happen with the list of the new features on 1.5

I know every reggaeton producers are waiting for 1.5 to drop to use those guitars 🎸 those expansion are going to be sold like hot cakes 😎😄

question:
has someone here Cinematic 1 (Kevin Schroeder) and the HiVE-Soundset Science (also from Kevin Schroeder) ?
when I heard the demos there seems to be many overlapping sound, f.e twice demos starts with the Blade Runner-sound and both sound very similar
can someone confirm this?
because I own the HiVE-set and I don´t wanna buy nearly the same for Avenger again (65€ are much money for me)

2 different synths with 2 totally different architectures - cant be that similar. Kevin just loves the BladeRunner sound :D

Hey Manuel,

Is it possible to change the DC offset for the mod-OSC for FM? Can this be implemented?
Is a DC offset filter used for the mod OSC? I can only do an offset with a custom-LFO, but here I can't set the FM amount high enough.

not not possible atm.. .meanwhile you could create a shape with pure DC Offset?

Return to “Instruments”