Pulsar 900 Series

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
900 Series Modular Synthesizer

WolfKay wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:57 pm That's beautiful! And the P900 still sounds so good…
Is the end of your track a nod to the recent TD's OEdipus Tyrannus remix by Steven Wilson (which is very good btw)?
Thank´s and no, it was just an improved play with some of my presets (i started to rework from zero and started to make lots of "ghostly" presets). It was more a random preset playing which i tried to blend into a kind of song :)

Those knobs do look very nice. But a lot of scrolling isn't it?

Biome_Digital wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:35 pm Those knobs do look very nice. But a lot of scrolling isn't it?
Not really since there are several window sizes and rack sizes available plus a very very smooth and fast zoom in/out from seeing all modules or even one knob on the whole screen.
For me it has the best GUI ever for a modular.

Cinebient wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:39 am
Biome_Digital wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:35 pm Those knobs do look very nice. But a lot of scrolling isn't it?
Not really since there are several window sizes and rack sizes available plus a very very smooth and fast zoom in/out from seeing all modules or even one knob on the whole screen.
For me it has the best GUI ever for a modular.
Oh Ok.

And here is something which focus on the BBD Delay module which is fantastic too for me.
https://soundcloud.com/user-790535032/p ... -pitchback
...and some mellow stuff...
https://soundcloud.com/user-790535032/p ... -pitchback
...and both presets with a little beat...
https://soundcloud.com/user-790535032/mellow-man

I just tried P900 with Catalina and it seems to be working. After all the warning emails from various plugin developers I was worried.
Yorgos Simeonidis

filulilu wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:55 pm I just tried P900 with Catalina and it seems to be working. After all the warning emails from various plugin developers I was worried.
Oh nice...i just was going to ask here in this thread if anybody tried it since i got sadly no answer from the developer when i wrote him (maybe i also did a mistake and he never got the mail...not sure).
So if P900 works i could update because it is the only synth i really CANNOT loose :)
Interesting that a synth with no update (and support) since a long time still works.
So after some time still good to go or any things broken in Catalina with P900?
Oh and thank you to be the guinea pig here :D

Oh I'm not. I just installed Catalina on an external disk in order to test certain pieces of software. P900 is the first for the reason you mentioned.
Yorgos Simeonidis

filulilu wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:32 pm Oh I'm not. I just installed Catalina on an external disk in order to test certain pieces of software. P900 is the first for the reason you mentioned.
But still thank you since it was the synth i was mostly worried about since it is mainly the only synth beside the Logic intern (and sometimes 3-4 others) i use these days and after all the third party e-mails i thought i might wait if someone confirm that it works. I also often use this synth to sample sounds into others so it was important to know for me. Thank´s again.

O.k. a bit bored so another play with P900 along with a simple beat, Precedence and Replika-XT. Just a simple arp and tweaked the saturation(s), envelopes, LFO, filter cutoff and resonance a bit on the fly. Started to try some acid kind of things with P900. Oh, it can get much better of course with another filter module (i just used the well known Ladder one here) and some better tweaking etc......just started to experiment here more.
https://soundcloud.com/user-790535032/p ... on-the-fly

Cinebient wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:12 pm O.k. a bit bored so another play with P900 along with a simple beat, precedence and Replika-XT. Just a simple arp and tweaked the saturation(s), envelopes, LFO, filter cutoff and resonance a bit on the fly. Started to try some acid kind of things with P900. Oh, it can get much better of course.....
https://soundcloud.com/user-790535032/p ... on-the-fly
Sounds really good :tu: I mean I like the synth sounds and like the whole thing as a musical piece.

Hope one day they will make it available to normal people having normal computers ... :roll:
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Lol, you say i´m not normal :)

Yes. You're a Mac user. Hence not normal :x :P :) i kid ofc :D
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:05 pm Yes. You're a Mac user. Hence not normal :x :P :) i kid ofc :D
:ud: Yeah....what else can i do when my 2 favorite synths are on mac only (they make about 90 % of my synth use these days, another 5 % are some iOS apps and the rest 5% goes to all my others plug-in synths).

Cinebient wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:17 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:05 pm Yes. You're a Mac user. Hence not normal :x :P :) i kid ofc :D
:ud: Yeah....what else can i do when my 2 favorite synths are on mac only (they make about 90 % of my synth use these days, another 5 % are some iOS apps and the rest 5% goes to all my others plug-in synths).
Hehe yeah :) man i would love to try P900 myself but im on windows
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Instruments”