UVI Falcon - hybrid instrument - version 3.01 released - rumors, ads, praise, mud wrestling and off-topic inside!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

No demo, no buy !
(Bob Marley)

^^ :tu:

collider wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:03 pm Okay.
Can anyone freely resize the UI?
Freely no, but the usual options plus the settings GUI scaling cover a huge lot of bases.

Calenberger wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:15 pm No demo, no buy !
(Bob Marley)
It's the best thing ever - no need to demo.

collider wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:48 pm
(Bob Marley)
I doubt it.
Until they provide a demo I'll have enough to play and discover with my Logic Alchemy.

(Bob Marley)
1+

Calenberger wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:23 pm
collider wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:48 pm
(Bob Marley)
I doubt it.
Until they provide a demo I'll have enough to play and discover with my Logic Alchemy.
Wow, thank you for sharing. We’ve dying on this thread to find out why you don’t want to purchase Falcon and if you’re still exploring Alchemy. So good to find out the latest news. You are awesome!

:tu: Thanks for the flowers !

Calenberger wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:54 pm :tu: Thanks for the flowers !
+1

haha...Im tempted but...no demo..can't try..
having Halion in ABS4 is cool...all the many sounds to use/tweak -- right in the box.
To expand Falcon will cost $$ as the Vintage Vault 2 would be hard for me to ignore..

maybe...one day...unless H7 will delay the decision making even further. :clap:
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

AcrossTheSky wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:33 pm
Calenberger wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:54 pm :tu: Thanks for the flowers !
+1

haha...Im tempted but...no demo..can't try..
having Halion in ABS4 is cool...all the many sounds to use/tweak -- right in the box.
To expand Falcon will cost $$ as the Vintage Vault 2 would be hard for me to ignore..

maybe...one day...unless H7 will delay the decision making even further. :clap:
They are running an amazing deal on Falcon right now. Buy Falcon and get 2 expansions free + a $100 voucher! I'm tempted but I had Falcon once and don't care for the workflow.

I hate two things in Falcon, the first is that you have to double click to hear the presets (Omnisphere is 1 click), the other thing I really hate is that when you save a preset you have programmed, it doesn't save the parameters of the effects ... WTF?

Hmmm saving FX parameters in presets works fine over here.

As for loading sounds, Falcon doesn't have background loading like Omnisphere has, so loading some patches on a single click could take quite a lot of time (especially with some larger libraries), soooo, it's safer to have it on double-click.

sircuit wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:50 pm Wow, thank you for sharing. We’ve dying on this thread to find out why you don’t want to purchase Falcon and if you’re still exploring Alchemy. So good to find out the latest news. You are awesome!
:lol:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Why don't they provide a demo version?
Just curious...

Calenberger wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:24 pm Why don't they provide a demo version?
Just curious...
Good question. I owned MachFive3 so it was a no brainer to make sure my work in that abandonware is saved from eventual incompatibility issues.

Return to “Instruments”