Obxd synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OB-Xd - Virtual Analog Synthesizer

Stringzy wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 12:32 pm Oh, you better not summon the witch, my dear George.

If the acid guy reads your "irrelevant stuff" comment, he will appear and make GPL discussion relevant for another twenty pages or so.

Nobody wants that, so lets keep the acid cool in its own vessel, OK.

Here's hoping you get the "acid" joke now, George. Who knows, with your IQ, you are unarmed and dangerous all the same.

Anyone here remember "Tango & Cash"?
This is the last time I ask you to stop posting bullshit. Keep on topic.

So is what DiscoDSP doing with Obxd legal and/or moral ? I guess that's the only question that matters.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

It’s all fine with 2dat.

Ok then it's all fine with me.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

discoDSP wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 12:25 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 12:22 pm
discoDSP wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 11:55 am Thanks for not taking the time. I don't care about irrelevant stuff.
:tu:

Will there be a Android version too?
I'd like to do the Android version, but iPhone comes first. Android is very fragmented and I don't really know how profitable is.
I see. No problem George.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

George,

This is what I'm getting on the iPad Pro 12.9", latest model:

Thanks for the report. There are GUI issies with AUv3 hosts as well and that will be fixed ASAP too.

It's been fine for iPad and iPad mini, which have been the main test devices.

Okay it's officially out at Apple Store. I will continue with the announcement at discoDSP website, mailing lists, etc. tomorrow. It's been a very long day.

https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZS ... 62829&mt=8

Intro price: $3.99

1.0 build 2 note: GUI on iPad 12.9 and AUv3 hosts doesn't display correctly and it's being worked on. 100% working on standalone and iPad 9.8 and mini.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

can i have the source code please?

Sorry to say that but i had worked more on it before release it that way for iOS. You do yourself no favor here. No virtual keyboard is not good for an iOS app and no existing preset management as well.
The GUI issues are major as well.
Considering the other polished and optimized synth apps i would not even thinking about to sell this in this alpha form.
Sorry again, just what i‘m thinking.

Take it easy guys. It's 1.0.0 release and everything will arrive shortly. Source code will be published in the coming days and virtual keyboard will be able to be used once AUv3 GUI issues are solved. Cheers.

discoDSP wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 6:00 pm Take it easy guys. It's 1.0.0 release and everything will arrive shortly. Source code will be published in the coming days and virtual keyboard will be able to be used once AUv3 GUI issues are solved. Cheers.
Yes, i do not wanted to write it off but such a release could give you a very bad start in the iOS world. It is def. not a 1.0 more a 0.5.
However, i will leave it there and i wish you luck with the app. The sound is good.
Just be prepared about bad ratings in the app store and/or refunds.
IOS is a strange market. Already in some mobile forums it does not sound that people are really happy. What people dislike most are bad ported desktop synths.

Thanks for the good wishes. OB-Xd 1.0.1 has been submitted right now disabling AUv3 until GUI is usable. iPad 9.7 and iPad mini will run the app perfectly and other models will solve the glitches on 1.0.2 in the coming days. A lot of people has sent me congratulations and positive reviews about how amazing and how good it sounds... so:
Clint Eastwood wrote: Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.

discoDSP wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 6:22 pm Thanks for the good wishes. OB-Xd 1.0.1 has been submitted right now disabling AUv3 until GUI is usable. iPad 9.7 and iPad mini will run the app perfectly and other models will solve the glitches on 1.0.2 in the coming days. A lot of people has sent me congratulations and positive reviews about how amazing and how good it sounds... so:
Clint Eastwood wrote: Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.
Mr. Eastwood is a wise man :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

1.0.2 for iPad is out now. GUI displays perfectly on all iPad models :D

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ob-xd/id1465262829?mt=8

Return to “Instruments”