BlueARP VST Arpeggiator development - let's discuss! (Apple M1 ready, 4K)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
BlueARP

Hello,

Thank you very much for your answer.

Great news that it will work with my master keyboard.

Thank you for your explanations too

Thank you again.

I can't resist posting it here ;)
It's interview with me, made by electronic musician and youtuber Marshal Arnold.
We talk about my my life experience, synths and future plans for bluearp.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1IOoEm ... e=youtu.be

Cool. Will have a watch :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I enjoyed that. Thank you for giving us the details of your "journey." I wish you every success!

:)
바보

:hail:

studio4 wrote:Thanks for the update. There is a newer version of my skin file here (including two more skins): viewtopic.php?p=6612922#p6612922
Looks like those two new fields, ARP/MAIN and SETTINGS, are not compatible/readable with most of my skins unfortunately.
Oops. Sorry, I didn't check skin compatibility. Fixed in 2.2.7. ARP MAIN / SETTINGS selector now uses the same colors as value bars (STEP MODE, KEY SELECT, etc.). Also took you updated ini file. Checked all your skins again - looks OK.
I will upload 2.2.7 next week probably, I added midi cc pass thru functionality, need to test it

Great, thanks :tu:
Image Image

Update: BlueARP v2.2.7
Windows:
http://www.graywolf2004.net/files/3/Blu ... v2.2.7.zip
OSX VST:
OSX MIDI-FX (for Logic)

Changes in v2.2.7:
1. Added setting for PBend/MWheel/ATouch/OtherCC pass thru
2. BugFix: bluearp didn't report param change back to host, so automating in FL via 'Last changed parameter' didn't work
3. Checked and improved patch compatibility back to v2.15. Fixed some bugs in conversion 2.2.5 -> 2.2.6 (it was wrong with midi in ch, midi out ch, curChain)
4. Fixed bug with studio4 skins

Some comments on MIDI CC pass thru - I got several complaints about BlueARP's inability to pass CC messages to synth. At some point I deliberatly did this cause some VST synths reacted to CC messages from my controller in unexpected ways.
So now, I made in configureble. Go to settings tab, there are separate options for:
- pitch bend
- mod wheel
- aftertouch
- other CC messages
If you assign controls via automation (like I do in FL), you don't need to OtherCC on. But pitch bend and mod wheel are on (pass thru) by default.

Awesome, thanks for that. :) Looking forward to test the MIDI pass thru.

Great update! Thanks!

graywolf2004 wrote:
Changes in v2.2.7:
1. Added setting for PBend/MWheel/ATouch/OtherCC pass thru
Urrra that's great!
2. BugFix: bluearp didn't report param change back to host, so automating in FL via 'Last changed parameter' didn't work
Was that the same issue causing no sound from 1st note when rendered to audio file?

After all, that's wonderful update, thanks a lot master :clap:

Guys consider supporting the dev. please :pray:

Looks good. I just noticed that it's still the old studio.ini-file without the two extra skins, which can be downloaded here: viewtopic.php?p=6612922#p6612922
Image Image

phreaque wrote:
graywolf2004 wrote: Was that the same issue causing no sound from 1st note when rendered to audio file?
After all, that's wonderful update, thanks a lot master :clap:
Guys consider supporting the dev. please :pray:
I didn't fix that. I tried, but couldn't re-produce the problem. But I optimized some stuff in core engine - if it works after that changes, it's fine. Overall, v2.2.5 was a bit buggy cause I reworked the engine to align it with hardware version. Now it seems pretty stable.

studio4 wrote:Looks good. I just noticed that it's still the old studio.ini-file without the two extra skins, which can be downloaded here: viewtopic.php?p=6612922#p6612922
My bad, I forgot to copy updated studio.ini file into package. Updated the files on my website, check it again please.

No big deal. I just checked the files (Windows), everything's fine now. :tu:
Image Image

Return to “Instruments”