Version 126.96.36.199 of Wavosaur, the free audio editor for Windows, is now available for download. There are many bug fixes and a new VST host.
New VST Host:
- VST is now compliant with 2.4 Steinberg SDK.
- VST Host lots of bugs fixed.
- Scan options added: VSTi filter, sub directories, add VST to the current list.
- Suppression of items inside the VST list.
- New VST rack and list visualisation.
- Drag and drop between list and rack, and inside the rack.
- VSTi different icons between instruments and effects.
- Apply bug fixed.
- Batch processor bug fixed for VST Chain feature.
- New record menu.
- Hot plug support.
- -Buffer loses bug fixed.
- Visual indication during recording: duration indication and record button blinking.
- Hot plug of audio devices support.
- Volume dialog updated with percentage display.
- More precise display for 30dB scale.
- 120dB scale added.
- Display options: thin, medium and large.
- Color change.
- Audio critical section added to improve stability.
- Buffer out block size up to 4096 samples.
- Cfg file format change (always editable in text editor like notepad).
- Auto update check added: this option could be deactivated in configuration dialog box.
- AIFF file bug fixed.
- DC remover selection bug fixed.