Togu Audio Line has announced the release of TAL-BassLine-101, a monophonic bass synthesizer with a classic analogue sound for Mac OS X and Windows in VST and AU plug-in formats. The GUI is designed to be intuitive and easy to use.
TAL-BassLine-101 is designed to have a smooth and authentic analogue sounding 24dB zero feedback delay resonance low pass filter. Especially designed and calibrated for extreme settings, it sounds smooth with a lot resonance and a high oscillator pitch. Details such as envelope transitions between overlapping notes are carefully modeled. The oscillators do not use any samples. The plug-in generates all waveforms in real time.
- Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP).
- Calibrated and tuned after our hardware device.
- MIDI learn / automation for all controls.
- Alias free oscillators for an authentic sound also @ 44'100Hz sampling rate.
- Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, MIDI clock, not on).
- Original (RC) and linear portamento mode.
- Built in arpeggiator with some additional modes.
- Powerful step sequencer with up to 64 steps and recording option.
- 6 voice poly mode.
- Sequencer MIDI export with drag and drop.
- Sequencer / arpeggiator MIDI out for VSTi version.
- De-Clicker mode for slower envelopes :/.
- More than 300 presets.
- All sample rates supported.
12 Apr 2013 Togu Audio Line updates TAL-U-NO-LX to v2.20
14 Jan 2013 Togu Audio Line updates TAL-U-NO-LX to v2.11
10 Dec 2012 Togu Audio Line updates TAL-U-NO-LX to v2.10
12 Oct 2012 Togu Audio Line updates TAL-U-NO-LX to v2.03
17 Jun 2011 Togu Audio Line updates TAL-NoiseMaker to v3.10
02 Jun 2011 Togu Audio Line updates TAL-NoiseMaker to v3.07
26 May 2011 Togu Audio Line releases TAL-Vocoder-2 v1.0
12 Apr 2011 Togu Audio Line releases TAL-Vocoder-2 v0.2 Beta
04 Apr 2011 Togu Audio Line updates TAL-NoiseMaker to v3.06