Synthblitz Audio has released DNX-03 Multiband Compressor, a three-band stereo Compressor VST plug-in for Windows inspired by the analog models, with some added features such as noise reduction and wide stereo control for each individual freq-band.
DNX-03 is able to split the incoming signal into three frequency-bands using a 6dB per octave crossover. Each band is passed through a compressor and then through a stereo processor where compression, gain and stereo image can be altered and improved. The outputs of the compressors and processors are then re-combined and fed to the master output. DNX-03 is an audio mastering tool.
- Division of the incoming signal into three independent bands:
- Low Split Frequency: 60Hz - 1.4kHz.
- High Split Frequency: 1.4kHz - 15kHz.
- Three stereo compressors inside.
- Noise Reduction.
- Four controls for enhanced stereo (one each band and one for output).
- Five Vu-Meter LED, absolute precision to measure Gain reduction and output level.
- Two virtual moving coil Vu-Meters, analog style (good precision).
- Limiter function to 0dB in one click.
- Tube emulator switch.
- Pre-Amp -/+ 12dB.
- A detailed manual will be sent by e-mail to those who buy the program.
The launch price is €19 and it does not require activation or a serial key.
Demo and more info on the site.
27 Nov 2013 Synthblitz Audio updates "Deep One" to v1.06
20 Feb 2013 Synthblitz Audio updates "Deep One" to v1.03
17 Jan 2013 Synthblitz Audio updates Deep One to v1.02