Synthblitz Audio has released DNX-03 Multiband Compressor, a three-band stereo Compressor VST plug-in for Windows inspired by the analog models, with some added features such as noise reduction and wide stereo control for each individual freq-band.
DNX-03 is able to split the incoming signal into three frequency-bands using a 6dB per octave crossover. Each band is passed through a compressor and then through a stereo processor where compression, gain and stereo image can be altered and improved. The outputs of the compressors and processors are then re-combined and fed to the master output. DNX-03 is an audio mastering tool.
- Division of the incoming signal into three independent bands:
- Low Split Frequency: 60Hz - 1.4kHz.
- High Split Frequency: 1.4kHz - 15kHz.
- Three stereo compressors inside.
- Noise Reduction.
- Four controls for enhanced stereo (one each band and one for output).
- Five Vu-Meter LED, absolute precision to measure Gain reduction and output level.
- Two virtual moving coil Vu-Meters, analog style (good precision).
- Limiter function to 0dB in one click.
- Tube emulator switch.
- Pre-Amp -/+ 12dB.
- A detailed manual will be sent by e-mail to those who buy the program.
The launch price is €19 and it does not require activation or a serial key.
Demo and more info on the site.