11th April 2013
Rob Papen has released RP-Dock, a standalone host application for Mac OS X for all current Rob Papen instrument and effect plug-ins.
There are handy features like tempo setting and an audio recording/playback facility.
The audio setting for sample rate can be selected from 44.1kHz up to 96kHz (depending on your soundcard/device).
MIDI input offers merging of all connected MIDI controllers and also included is an optional MIDI channel selector.
RP-Dock will host all current RP products and is completely free.
Currently only the Mac OS X version is available, the Windows version is to be released soon.
- Mac version for OS X 10.6 or higher.
- File Menu with option to save and load setups.
- PLUG-IN section with selector for loading RP plug-ins (Instruments and Effects):
- Volume knob control for the overall plug-in level with dB readout.
- Selector to open the chosen plug-in in a separate floating window.
- General audio section with the option to switch audio from the sound card On/Off:
- Sample Rate selector (Sample rate depends on connected hardware).
- CPU usage display.
- Audio input section with select menu for the Core Audio or ASIO driver input channel:
- Level control for input signal.
- Mute button (Mute is 'on' by default to prevent audio feedback when no plug-in is loaded).
- Audio output section with select menu for the Core Audio or ASIO driver. output channel:
- Level control for output signal.
- Mute button.
- Recorder/Player section:
- File Menu to select a recording. Supported file type is WAV.
- Time display of the current time from the loaded file.
- Volume control for the file currently playing back.
- MIDI section with input selector including 'All MIDI inputs':
- MIDI Channel selector.
- MIDI Panic button (Reset All command for MIDI).
- Tempo setting with a range of 20-500BPM.
- Tap Tempo button.
- MIDI Clock setting (Internal / External).
- Keyboard section with pitch-wheel and modulation-wheel:
- Mouse click velocity settings.
29 Nov 2012 Rob Papen releases "RP-Distort RE" for Reason
16 Nov 2012 Rob Papen updates SubBoomBass to v1.1.2
04 Oct 2012 Rob Papen updates Predator to v1.6.3
31 Aug 2012 Rob Papen releases "Predator - RE" for Reason
29 Mar 2012 Rob Papen releases Blade - Additive Synth
14 Mar 2012 Rob Papen updates Punch Drum Synth to v1.0.3
11 Jan 2012 Rob Papen Albino for Mac updated to v3.1.5
20 Dec 2011 Rob Papen updates Predator to v1.6.2
29 Jul 2011 Rob Papen updates Punch to v1.0.2
21 Jun 2011 Rob Papen updates Punch to v1.0.1
07 Oct 2013 Rob Papen Blue 45% Off
14 Jan 2013 Time+Space Rob Papen Deals for Existing Users
10 Jan 2013 Rob Papen added to Plugin Boutique labels
10 Aug 2012 Rob Papen - 9 products in 7 Years
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
07 Feb 2012 MacWorld and NAMM 2012 Show Reports
25 Jan 2011 NAMM 2011 Show Report
30 Jun 2010 Voltage Disciple releases "Vol 1" for Predator