MeldaProduction has released a new multipurpose distorting filter plug-in, MWobbler, and updated all effect plugins to version 7.08. MWobbler is free for MTotalBundle and MCreativeBundle users, and available for an introductory price of €20 (normal price is €50).
The new versions provide several new features and a few fixes and optimizations. Main improvements include full signal generator automation/modulation, banks mode for multi-parameters, side-chain peak meters and much more. The full list of changes is below.
MWobbler is a unique distorting filter originally designed to produce dubstep wobbling basses, but it turns out to be great multi-purpose filter for just about any audio material from rhythmic pads, rotary organs to drum driven basses.
2 processors with distortion and 98 filters
While traditional filters have a single filter from the traditional set of filters consisting low-pass, high-pass, comb and a few more, MWobbler has 2 sets and each of them provides 98 filter types (LP, HP, BP, BR, EQ, Harmonics, Scream, Formant, Comb, Diffusion, Polymorph, ...).
LFO and follower with side-chain
Of course you can use the modulators the same way you do with other MeldaProduction plugins, but MWobbler makes things easier and better sounding using its integrated LFO and level follower, which you can use at the same time. The level follower has also a fully adjustable equalizer, so you can tune it to any part of the spectrum, and you can also use MWobbler's side-chain input to control the filter by a completely different audio material.
Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Look no further than the extensive modulation options. Modulate any parameter from sources such as an LFO, audio level follower, envelope generator, randomize, or pitch detector. Your sound will never be static again.
- Dual user interface.
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape.
- 4 global modulators.
- Integrated tube saturation.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing.
- Smart randomization.
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC).
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface.
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange.
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
Changes in All Plug-ins v7.08:
- Plugins with active presets and side-chain now have side-chain peak meter on the easy screen.
- Added full automation/modulation to signal generators including LFOs.
- Added "Banks" mode for multi-parameters, which lets you interpolate between several banks of parameter values.
- Improved signal generator smoothing performance.
- MDynamicEq, MAutoDynamicEq: LP/HP/allpass filters now have order.
- Increased unit grid visibility in all graph editors.
- Colors slightly adjusted for better visibility.
- MDynamics, MMultiBandDynamics, MSpectralDynamics: Improved logarithmic mode behaviour when threshold is set to 0dB.
- Fix: Cubase 7 wasn't generating any sound from MOscillator or MNoiseGenerator in VST3 unless there was a background present.
- Fix: Randomization sometimes triggered "next/previous preset" load.
- Fix: MMultiBandConvolution couldn't load samples using global file system in some of the hosts on Mac.
- Fix: MRhythmizer & MMultiBandRhythmizer could crash when dragging a point that doesn't exist in a different graph being switched to.
- Fix: Plugins always received MIDI channel 1 under Cubase 7 using VST3.
- Fix: Step sequencer shapes were not saving correctly.
- Fix: Plugins could crash when fed with "poly pressure" even via VST3.
- Fix: Plugins could occasionally temporarily freeze in VST3 when being automated during upsampling change.
- Fix: Double click on Cocoa GUI on Mac OS X didn't work well with normal clicks.
10 Dec 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.06
12 Sep 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.04
19 Aug 2012 MeldaProduction updates all effects to v7.02