Lexicon has announced that effective immediately it is offering new, lower prices on its audio plug-ins. In addition, the company is streamlining its lineup to focus on five core plug-in bundles.
There now five core plug-in bundles:
- PCM Total Bundle: 14 VST/AU/RTAS reverb and effects, New SRP: $999.
- PCM Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle: 7 VST/AU/RTAS reverbs, New SRP: $599.
- PCM Native Effects Plug-In Bundle: 7 VST/AU/RTAS effects, New SRP: $499.
- LXP Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle: 4 VST/AU/RTAS reverbs, New SRP: $199.
- MPX Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle: VST/AU/RS reverb, New SRP: $99.
The plug-ins offer a wide variety of Lexicon reverbs and effects like Vintage Plate, Hall, Room, Concert Hall and other hallmark Lexicon reverbs, and effects that run the gamut from Pitch Shift, Chorus, Dual Delay and Resonant Chords to other completely unique sounds. All the plug-ins are designed to work with popular DAWs like Pro Tools and Logic, as well as with any other VST, Audio Unit or RTAS-compatible platform and with Windows and Macintosh computers.