10th May 2013
This all-in-one tool lets the user process sound, convert audio formats, change sample rate, convert bit depth, cut part of track for preview and create fade-ins and fade-outs.
With a designed to be easy and clear interface the user can tweak all controls in real time, and listen to the final result right away.
Audio processing features:
- Linear phase 10-bands graphic Equalizer based on phase shifting.
- Three bands Stereo Imaging with common Stereo Width level.
- Harmonic Saturator with three sets of harmonics.
- Loudness Maximizer with adjustable response speed and ceiling.
- Sample rate converter from 96, 88.2, 48 to 44.1 kHz.
- Bit depth converter supported 16, 24, 32-bits.
- Dithering with noise shaping.
- Supports .wav, .aif, .mp3 audio file formats.
- Predefined preset hotkeys, ability to create own presets.
- All processing settings are stored for each file.
- Processing group of selected files.
- Exchange files through internal Web service.
- Compatible with AudioCopy / AudioPaste.
- Supports iTunes file share.
Audio Mastering on iPad demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1klin6_Q-A
15 Nov 2013 Igor Vasiliev releases "Master FX" for iPad
31 Jul 2013 Igor Vasiliev releases "Master Record" for iPad