- Audiobus support.
- MIDI channels filter for each synth to be able to assign MIDI channels.
- Virtual MIDI support.
- Latency can be adjusted for each synth.
- Option to enable or disable background audio even when iPad is in sleep mode or locked.
- The samples for the Stage EP synth have been improved.
- Improved realism of release decay.
- In-App purchases can now be made without leaving the synth.
- Option to disable mechanical effects to reduce CPU load.
- New mechanical release equation to decay over time like a real electromechanical EP does.
- New Barks in phase with Sustain to eliminate phasing.
- The app doesn't lose or become muted when another audio app is open.
- Interruptions handled more robustly.
- MIDI dump contains more information for troubleshooting.
- The effects algorithms are more efficient and takes up less CPU.
- Fixed bugs with MIDI Learn and made it more efficient.
- When activating preset, the window now closes automatically.
Neo-Soul Keys version 1.2 is available in the Apple App store now.
15 Mar 2013 Gospel Musicians releases Neo-Soul Keys for iPad
29 Mar 2013 Bit Shape updates TC-11 (1.8) with Audiobus
30 Jan 2013 A Tasty Pixel updates Audiobus for iOS to v1.0.2