Embertone has announced Friedlander Violin, a deeply-sampled, authentic solo violin library for Kontakt Player and Kontakt, and Embertone's first full release in the "Intimate Strings" line.
Friedlander Violin is available for pre-order. Those who purchase the instrument before release (tentatively set for May 15th) will receive a 20% voucher towards their next Embertone purchase, and will also be among the first to receive download links when the instrument is available.
Embertone says "Friedlander Violin performs admirably both on the scoring stage and also fiddlin' on the back porch". Included are chromatically-sampled bow changes, slurs, harsh attacks, rebows, "liquid" portamentos with intuitively programmed velocity control, and a large set of visceral, 8X round-robin staccatos. On top of that is a scripted ensemble builder to give you an instant, controllable Friedlander section.
At its core of the library is an inspiring and realistic violin sound, and for those wanting flexibility, there are controls for dynamics, vibrato depth/speed/color, bow noise, and portamento speed.
- Extensively sampled, living solo violin.
- Bow change + slur "true" legato.
- Speed-controlled portamentos.
- Vibrato control (intensity/speed/color).
- Real-time attack control of sustains.
- 3500+ unique samples.
- Scripted speed responsiveness.
- Staccatos RR X 8, 4 dynamic layers.
- Bow noise control.
- Custom-scripted ENSEMBLE mode.
- Made for the free Kontakt 5 Player.
Visit www.embertone.com for more details.