New Features in DrumSpillage 2:
- New streamlined user interface with larger sliders and clearer labelling.
- Upgraded synthesis and DSP architecture including anti-aliasing oscillators.
- 4 LFOs per pad (upgraded from 2 in 1.x).
- Increased number of modulation destinations in the model editor.
- New LFO waveforms and smoother modulation for existing waveforms.
- Support for cross-modulating LFOs.
- Full dynamic velocity control over the synthesis parameters.
- New distortion algorithms.
- MPC/Maschine style pad layout preference.
- New kit presets designed especially for v2.
- Bug fixes and improved overall stability.
DrumSpillage 2 will be released this Summer and is available to pre-order for a 25% discounted price (£56.25 / €69.00 / $89.00) from their online shop. Pre-order customers will receive a 1.x license to use in the meantime.
DrumSpillage 2 is a paid upgrade. The upgrade from 1.x costs (£10.00 / €12.50 / $15.99) and is available from their online shop.
AudioSpillage has also introduced a brand new logo and website for the DrumSpillage 2 announcement.
04 May 2013 AudioSpillage Spring Special - 25% Discount
15 Mar 2013 25% Off in AudioSpillage St. Patrick's Day Promo
03 Jan 2013 AudioSpillage January Sale offers 20% Discount
31 Dec 2012 AudioSpillage updates MiniSpillage to v1.3.2
23 Dec 2012 AudioSpillage updates MiniSpillage to v1.3.1
22 Oct 2012 AudioSpillage updates Elecktroid to v1.0.2
24 Sep 2012 AudioSpillage updates DrumSpillage to v1.6.2
07 Jun 2012 AudioSpillage updates DrumSpillage to v1.6.1
31 May 2012 AudioSpillage updates DrumSpillage to v1.6
12 Apr 2012 AudioSpillage updates DrumSpillage to v1.5.1
18 Jan 2012 AudioSpillage updates DrumSpillage to v1.5
08 Jan 2012 AudioSpillage updates MiniSpillage to v1.3