nominal6: Persistence

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This one blends some longuish synth notes and pads with a contrasting rhythm and an acoustic feeling. There's a use of the ZRev experimental reverb on the first acoustic guitar.

Persistence

It's very nice smooth track. I did not liked the keys sound that sounded like pew pew pew. I'd swap it to something else. There is another synth(or pad) with that feeling too(starts at 3:47). Also could be replaced to something different. Other than that great work.
Subscribe me. I need folowers.
SoundCloud / Youtube / some music

Hm. BTW. Not sure if something will fit. But who knows. It's my sound bank for Qyooo synth. It's also kinda retro feel synth. All the presets from the bank are played there in the demo:
viewtopic.php?p=6657052
Subscribe me. I need folowers.
SoundCloud / Youtube / some music

Thanks for the comments. I agree for the sounds. I've been taking this seriously about 14 months ago when I created the Soundcloud account and I'm still learning (a lot) about mixing and everything else in making tracks. As such, these are just sketches. At one point I must say it's done and move to something else, arrange a new sketch, mix new sounds. For now I prefer to have more varied experience than spending a month of finely crafting a piece when I currently have no plan to make an EP or somesuch. I hope by the end of this year I'll know a bit more about what to do and how to eventually make a next step towards 'being serious'.

As for the sounds, I use Linux with Harrison Mixbus32C and plugins for mixing and Bitwig for composition/sketching/arrangements. On Linux synth plugins are rare. All u-he synths and plugins are available, Discovery Pro, Bliss, Vertigo, Biotek, Pianoteq, and some Open Source synths and that's it. I might be missing on some popular Windows/Mac plugins, no doubt, but then it also forces to make the best use of what's available.

Return to “Music Cafe”