Lord of the Woods-Orchestral

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Phew, another one down, maybe I'll actually get to uploading some fresh stuff soon! :D

Did a rough sketch almost a month ago and laid the finishing touches recently, decided to upload now because Halloween is almost upon us. I decided to leave percussion out because I couldn't figure out anything that fits here...

Tell me what you think and be sure to leave a link to your track! ;)

https://soundcloud.com/mrlinssi/lord-of-the-woods
Makes music that sounds like it came out of a game or film.

One word: marvelous! :tu:

Two words:Thank you!

Nice. I like it, and now is the time: uploading it just in time foe the upcoming Halloween holiday makes it even more sense.
Great, dense, dark atmosphere
Very appropriate use of choirs with a dramatic effect

:tu:

Cheers

This is basically sound track work. It sounds good if maybe a little generic but there is so much of it out there it's difficult to sound completely original. Maybe you should look into this genre if you haven't already. Try VI-Control.net for resources.

You did a very good job on this!

very cool! just a bit short ^^
~Producer of various genres and hybrid stuff~
[Hard-Trance][Hardcore][Techno][Electro-Industrial][Rhythm ’n’ Noise]
https://www.youtube.com/c/yaccmusic

Thank you to all of you!^^ Fastlanephil, it indeed is sound track work...for imaginary scenes in my head but still. The first tag on Soundcloud is actually "soundtrack". I've already joined VI-control, but thanks anyway!

Sounds good, Mr. Linssi! It is certainly a proficient example of an ominous cinematic piece. I don't think you actually need any additional percussion here - the instruments (and particularly the piano) provide enough of a sense of rhythm and drive.

Return to “Music Cafe”