Structural Fracture Mechanix

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SFM Art.png
Dark urban tune inspired by FKA Twigs.

Drums aside, everything made with U-He Bazille.

https://soundcloud.com/sunsyn/subsyn-st ... e-mechanix
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks for posting.

Very Dark menacing tune.
I like your sounds from Uhe Bazille, good stuff!
:clap:

Cheers, kurodo! Glad you dig the track. :)

Slow and dark. It is evocative of a dystopian future
Simple but effective.

Keep up the good work

Cheers

:drunk:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

^That can't be good... :scared:

Laguna Rising wrote:Slow and dark. It is evocative of a dystopian future
Simple but effective.

Keep up the good work

Cheers
Thanx for playing my tune. And for the nice words. :)

I've listened to this 3 or 4 times over the last 3 weeks. It's improving with age :wink:

I like the "groaning" dark synth sounds, some of which are a quite reminiscent of Tassman. First time I listened I thought the percussion was a little out of place, but I've got used to it now. Repeated listening is rewarding.

Good work :)

e@rs wrote:^That can't be good... :scared:
There is no good or bad, only choices.

And my choice to listen to this makes me feel
:drunk:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

seismic1 wrote:I've listened to this 3 or 4 times over the last 3 weeks. It's improving with age :wink:

I like the "groaning" dark synth sounds, some of which are a quite reminiscent of Tassman. First time I listened I thought the percussion was a little out of place, but I've got used to it now. Repeated listening is rewarding.

Thanx, seismic1! It's cool to hear you find it better with each additional listen! :)

What exactly do you mean by 'the percussion was a little out of place'? I ask you because the drums (and especially their interaction) are my favorite part of a tune. Also generic 4/4 is not exactly my thing...

e@rs wrote:
seismic1 wrote:I've listened to this 3 or 4 times over the last 3 weeks. It's improving with age :wink:

Thanx, seismic1! It's cool to hear you find it better with each additional listen! :)

What exactly do you mean by 'the percussion was a little out of place'? I ask you because the drums (and especially their interaction) are my favorite part of a tune. Also generic 4/4 is not exactly my thing...
The first time I listened I thought that the bright sounding hats 'n' claps sounded a little out of place relative to the darkish atmosphere of the piece, but I have since revised my opinion :)

Return to “Music Cafe”