The Mystic - A progressive trance track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone :)

It has been quite some time since I posted here :ud: Have a listen to my latest track; The Mystic. Enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/hugh_campbell/the-mystic

I tend not to criticise other people's music - not because I don't think I'm qualified, I do! but because one person's St Winifred's School Choir is another's Vienna Boys Choir - so I'm just going to say I liked it.
So there! :tu:

Ayorinde wrote:I tend not to criticise other people's music - not because I don't think I'm qualified, I do! but because one person's St Winifred's School Choir is another's Vienna Boys Choir - so I'm just going to say I liked it.
So there! :tu:
Thanks Ayorinde - glad you like it :tu:

Man, that's great! Reminds me of Blizzard in their best days. I thought that people are not making this kind of trance anymore, good to know that I'm wrong.

Mixing seems a bit rough in some parts but still I really like the whole thing.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

recursive one wrote:Man, that's great! Reminds me of Blizzard in their best days. I thought that people are not making this kind of trance anymore, good to know that I'm wrong.

Mixing seems a bit rough in some parts but still I really like the whole thing.
Thanks Recursive One :) I guess I'm a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to the genre. I'll certainly make efforts to improve the post work and also leave some headroom to counter Soundcloud's limiting and encoding :lol:

I'm guessing from the SoundCloud timestamp that the version I just listened to has been re-uploaded today. It's a very "smooth" production imho, with lots of nice ear-candy touches and a great uplifting vibe, but perfectly good for late-night relaxing too. I enjoyed it. I still listen to that Arkett Spyndl remix you made 4 or 5 years ago.

Good work :)

I don't listen to main stream EDM but I think this is quite tasteful and interesting.

Well done! :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”